MMG Photography

Edinburg, PA · View map · Visit website

About MMG Photography

MMG Photography is a wedding photography company based out of Edinburg, Pennsylvania. Michelle Galazia, the owner and lead photographer behind this professional business, loves to capture your special moments exactly as they unfold. She only accepts a limited number of weddings per year, in order to give you the time and attention you deserve. MMG Photography offers a complimentary consultation to get to know your love story, your style, and to determine if you’re a good fit for each other.

Experience
Michelle has had a camera in her hand since she was a little girl. She has a business degree from Youngstown State University, and she received her professional training from the New York Institute of Photography. Michelle is certified by the Professional Photographers of America and continues her education through seminars and competitions. Her gorgeous photographs have been published both locally and nationally.

This full-service photographer offers multiple, customizable packages to choose from, based on your needs and budget. Each full-day wedding package includes a complimentary engagement session, printing rights, a second photographer, and prints. You can also add on a "live” photo booth, for a one-of-a-kind reception. Additional services include:

• Additional hours
  • Save the dates
  • Slideshow
  • Thank-you cards

Areas Covered
Michelle is based out of Edinburg, Pennsylvania, but is happy to shoot couples all over the Pittsburgh and New Castle area. She also photographs weddings in select parts of Ohio, which include:

• Akron

K
Featured
Katie

Married on 05/18/2018

Michelle and her assistant Angie were absolutely amazing from day one! Michelle always made herself available and was very easy to communicate with throughout the wedding process. She was extremely ... Read more organized which I loved! Michelle and Angie made my husband and I feel so comfortable while getting our pictures taken. They were never overpowering or overwhelming as some photographers can be, and they still paid very close attention to detail. My husband and I have a large blended family and they handled our family formals better than I could have ever expected. We also had our dog included in our engagement photos and wedding photos and Michelle handled that perfectly as well! We could not be happier with the quality of our pictures, which I personally can be particularly picky about. I could go on and on about how pleased I am. I will always recommend MMG Photography!

R
Regina

Married on 05/26/2019

Wonderful Experience!

Michelle and Angie are an absolute pleasure to work with! Michelle made our whole day easier with her planning expertise, and even came out to DC for our engagement session. Michelle was always ... Read more responsive to any questions we had and was always willing to meet if we needed it. Our pictures turned out beautifully, and I will definitely recommend Michelle for any event!

L
Leanna Ruse

Married on 10/12/2018

Wedding Photographer

Michelle was great to work with. Very easygoing and personable. Made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera and left us with memories from our wedding that we’ll cherish forever. I could not ... Read more love our photos any more than I do, they are stunning.