MNM Photo Art

Gilbert, AZ · View map · Visit website

About MNM Photo Art

MNM Photo Art, based in Gilbert, Arizona, specializes in engagement and wedding photography. Photographer Mattie has had a love of photography from a young age and finds something magical about being able to capture a moment in time in a photograph that can be treasured forever. She specializes in on-location photography with a focus on capturing once-in-a-lifetime moments on a couple's wedding day. She combines candid, photojournalistic, and traditional styles to create a beautiful collection of varied images.

MNM Photo Art's standard wedding package includes a consultation and professionally-edited color images that are made available via an online gallery. The couple will also receive access for downloading and sharing. Professional prints can be ordered, and customized packages are available. Mattie encourages you to contact her to discuss your wedding and engagement plans.

10 Reviews for MNM Photo Art

10 MNM Photo Art Reviews

S
Sara Jenks

Married on 04/12/2019

Family photos

She did fantastic family pictures for us! Read more She did fantastic family pictures for us!

C
Christine

Married on 01/26/2019

Family photos

Nicky was very friendly and easy to work with. She was patient with my children and also remained professional. She helped me relax while taking the pictures. I received my photos in a timely manner. ... Read more Nicky was very friendly and easy to work with. She was patient with my children and also remained professional. She helped me relax while taking the pictures. I received my photos in a timely manner.

J
Jeannette Oblea

Married on 12/08/2018

Best Photographer in the Valley

I cant express how pleased I was with the photoshoot Nicky Mallernee did for our family. Since the day I called her to get a quote I knew she was the right person to take our family pictures. She was ... Read more very friendly and nice. When we received the pictures they were AMAZING!!! Till this day I am so thankful I called her. Best photographer in the valley for sure!!!!