Mobile Makeup & Hair Professionals

Fox Lake, IL · View map

About Mobile Makeup & Hair Professionals

Mobile Makeup & Hair Professionals are a team of beauty experts that travel to you for big day! We specialize in weddings and any occasion that requires you to be stunning! Trust our experienced professionals! When you need to look stunning, we deliver!

3 Reviews for Mobile Makeup & Hair Professionals

3 Mobile Makeup & Hair Professionals Reviews

S
Shontae

Married on 08/25/2018

Natasha was a dream to work with. She traveled to Madison for our wedding day (and to Schaumburg IL, where I live, for my trial). She was always on time, kind, and open to anything we wanted done. Her ... Read more pricing is reasonable and straight forward. We had a lot of women to get through and she and the assistant she hired for the day kept us ahead of schedule! That’s huge on the wedding day, and helped me stay at ease about being on time for everything else. Everyone felt beautiful, but most importantly still looked like themselves, no clown makeup here!

User3511807

2+ years ago

We loved working with Natasha. I had a last minute mishap with my hair and makeup appointment and she was willing to work me in! She even came to me and did my hair and makeup on-site for both the ... Read more test and the day of services. She was such a joy to work with! And she did such an incredible job on my hair and makeup. I would recommend her to anyone.

Christine
Christine

Getting married on 11/09/2019

good to work with

Very willing to work with me on everything I wanted. Read more Very willing to work with me on everything I wanted.

Mobile Makeup & Hair Professionals FAQ