Mobile Mixologist

Modesto, CA · View map · Visit website

About Mobile Mixologist

Founded in 2014, Mobile Mixologist is a boutique mobile bar and beverage catering company located in Modesto, California. Give your guests something to talk about as they are professionally waited upon for an entire evening of delicious drinks and outstanding service. Their award-winning team of mixologists will travel throughout Northern California. Finally, you can sit back and relax while their team of talented professionals makes sure that every glass is full and every guest is happy.

The professional staff at Mobile Mixologist all have years of experience in the catering industry. They provide multiple bartending packages, all of which include five hours of cocktail service, bartending tools, equipment, and supplies. Also provided is a signature drink menu and a customized shopping list for you to provide your own alcohol. Additional services include:

• Setup

N
Featured
Natalie

Married on 10/07/2017

I hired Mobile mixologist for my wedding in October David and his team were exceptional! I couldn't have been happier With the amazing bar tending service and drinks , my guests were impressed and ... Read more beyond satisfied! I Highly recommend David and his team for any gathering. The service is outstanding it was worth every penny and my guests are still talking about it. I wanted something unique, within my budget and of great service and my expectations were surpassed!

K
Kenneth

Married on 05/04/2019

Best Bar in the Business!!

David and his team are amazing! We booked Mobile Mixologist for our wedding and it definitely was one of the highlights at our wedding. David is one of the best vendors I got to work with during the ... Read more planning stage. If every vendor was like Mobile Mixology planning a wedding would be easy! I had many questions during planning and he always got back to me within a couple of hours or even minutes at times. He is very professional and easy to work with and I definitely recommend doing the cocktail tasting to be able to meet David. He is an awesome guy and his team follows his actions. He makes sure everything is exactly what you want. Their bar set up looks amazing and their materials and supplies all look high end. We had 3 bartenders at our wedding, Ang, Kathy, and Karissa who were also amazing and kept the party at the bar going. They were professional and made sure the drinks were coming out so there was never a wait at the bar. And with their crazy schedules of multiple parties to work, David also stopped by to make sure everything was going great. Can’t say enough good things about this business. Definitely will be using them again! If there was a way to give them more than 5 stars I would!!!

S
Sergio

Married on 11/26/2018

David and Amanda did an Awesome job at our Wedding, everyone truly enjoyed their service and drinks! If I could rate them higher than a 5 I would. For a carefree experience book David for your event! ... Read more