Mobile Video and Photography

Boston, MA · View map · Visit website

About Mobile Video and Photography

MEMORIAL DAY SPECIAL! $2,495 - 6 hours of Photo + Video of the ceremony (1 hour)

Today through the end of May -

We are a small, close-knit group of creative, award winning professional Photographers and Cinematographers. Our drone operators create an amazing + dramatic cinematic perspective. We are hardworking and passionate about the work we do – building lasting relationships and friendships built on trust and delivery of exceptional work. We offer packages for both photo + video coverage and can customize any package for you. We create custom designer Love Story albums. We have been photographing weddings and events for over 30 years, and today Mobile Video and Photography is widely regarded as one of the best photography & video studios. Truly our greatest reward is to take that very moment when two people promise to love each other forever and make that moment eternal. We believe in love.

135 Reviews for Mobile Video and Photography

135 Mobile Video and Photography Reviews

E
Featured
Emily

Married on 07/29/2017

Ed Cabalit did a phenomenal job not only capturing all the moments, big and small, from our wedding, but also working patiently with our families and being a delight to spend our wedding day with. He ... Read more has given us gorgeous snapshots of all our favorite moments (including, somehow, an outdoor group photo of 70 people, all with their eyes open and faces showing), as well as a peek at moments we missed in the adrenaline of the day that we now get to go back and relive. Our friends and family have commented not only on the composition of his photos but also raved about their quality. We’ve printed one as large as four feet wide, and every detail comes through crisp and clean. We are thrilled with Ed’s work, and his personality and professionalism, as well! Mobile Video and Photography were also easy to work with. Every person I interacted with was very responsive and helpful, from Brooks, who signed our contract, to the man who handled our billing and the woman who edited our photos and created a really handy photo sharing webpage for us with dual log ins for us and our guests. I love that we got full access to full resolution versions of all 800+ our photos at no extra cost. I’m sure MVP would’ve turned them into beautiful prints, but this way I just uploaded them all to my Shutterfly account in about three clicks. Ed had us fill out a questionnaire in advance and then talked with us for about 45 min on the phone before the wedding to go over the logistics of the day and style, preferences, etc. He showed up right on time and jumped right in, and then proceeded to be invisible when in the foreground and a smiling, supportive face when in the background. MVP clearly has a well-oiled machine in place, but you'll feel in the center of it and, if you're able to get Ed as your photographer, you'll have an excellent shadow on your wedding day and beautiful photos to remember after!

M
margaux

Getting married on 08/14/2019

Amazing quality. Very reasonable price. Read more Amazing quality. Very reasonable price.

Becky
Becky

Married on 10/28/2018

Everyone at MVP Rocks

I cannot say enough great things about this team! Photographer and Videographer: Tony Ferguson and Eric Vorhies. Tony and Eric are so amazing. If you are looking to get married in GA and need a dream ... Read more dream team for photography and videography, please ask for these two. They work so great together! My husband and I could not have asked for a better team to capture our special day. When we received the photos and video back, it brought back every memory from our wedding day. Almost felt like we were right back there again! MVP Team: Brooks Wynn, Kate Bearce, Destiny Clough, Alexandra Parker, Matt Valcancick, and Kim Wynn. Shout out to all of these amazing people. From every step of the way (discussing packages, choosing styles and ideas, the day of, consulting when I got nervous, etc). Every one of these team members made you feel like family and genuinely cared. No matter what came up, they were there for us throughout the journey. Album Designer: Susan Gallagher. Shout out to this amazing woman. She made our beautiful album. When my husband and I received the album we could not believe how breathtaking it was. Thank you so much. Overall, thank you all of you for making our day so wonderful, and making it one we will remember forever.