Mobile Video and Photography

Richmond, VA · View map · Visit website

About Mobile Video and Photography

SUMMER SPECIAL! $2,495 - 6 hours of Photo + Video of the ceremony (1 hour)

We are a small, close-knit group of creative, award winning professional Photographers and Cinematographers. Our drone operators create an amazing + dramatic cinematic perspective. We are hardworking and passionate about the work we do – building lasting relationships and friendships built on trust and delivery of exceptional work. We offer packages for both photo + video coverage and can customize any package for you. We create custom designer Love Story albums. We have been photographing weddings and events for over 30 years, and today Mobile Video and Photography is widely regarded as one of the best photography & video studios. Truly our greatest reward is to take that very moment when two people promise to love each other forever and make that moment eternal. We believe in love.

163 Reviews for Mobile Video and Photography

163 Mobile Video and Photography Reviews

Tiffany
Featured
Tiffany

Married on 10/13/2018

Above and Beyond, They were, Matt & Ed from Maine they are.

Above and Beyond, They were, Matt & Ed from Maine they are. Rarely do I rate anything 5/5 or excellent but my wedding team truly was. Edward Cabalit of Maine our photographer was always very ... Read more responsive in emails and when I was worried about my fiance (now hubby) being awkward in photos Ed told me he had some tricks up his sleeve and boy did he! ( 1, 2 ,3 YES!, Meow meow kiss kiss, and Giggle!) we couldn't stop smiling or laughing it truly made my whole wedding party relaxed and lighten up! I can't wait to see the amazing photos he has captured! Ed thank you so much truly you were amazing! Next up was Matt Nasi our videographer and drone pilot from Maine. Matt was also equally as amazing! He constantly showed me sneak peaks of the footage he was taking and was literally there any time I turned around looking for something to be captured! (same with Ed). Thank you so much Matt! both of these men were phenomenal if i could take them home and make them my personal photographers I would! lol Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making our special day the Best day ever! legit I have no complaints (that is very rare haha) -Tiffany & Nathan Landry 10/13/18 Ski Esta Newry Maine

M
margaux

Married on 08/14/2019

Amazing quality. Very reasonable price. Read more Amazing quality. Very reasonable price.

Katy
Katy

Married on 07/12/2019

Fantastic Team!

We had Cate (photos) and Jason (video) capture our wedding day at the Margate resort. They were an amazing team! Both of them made us feel so comfortable. We received so many compliments on their ... Read more behalf from our guests and other vendors. My husband and I highly recommend MVP for your occasion!