Mock Makeup

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, PA · View map · Visit website

About Mock Makeup

Mock Makeup, LLC, a beauty and health business based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, loves fulfilling bride’s makeup visions on their wedding day. Owner Danielle Mock is a professional and licensed makeup artist who boasts seven years in the industry. She knows exactly how to best deliver your desired look, whether it is glamorous or natural. She meets each bride on location to help them get ready for their big day.

Danielle Mock is quite experienced in delivering airbrush applications, spray tanning, microdermabrasion, and chemical peels. In fact, she is certified in all of those services. She can provide you with specific application methods like Temptu Airbrush Application or a Classic application. Regardless of which service you choose, you will get to enjoy a complimentary, organic facial and touch-up kit. You can also add brow/ lash tinting or fake lashes. Mock Makeup, LLC also provides brides and her bridal party with tanning services.

75 Reviews for Mock Makeup

75 Mock Makeup Reviews

M
Featured
Megan

Married on 07/21/2018

So I am not a make up person, my "can't leave home without" is burts chap stick. Every time I've had make up done for events I always felt like I looked like someone else. I was really nervous about ... Read more not loving how I looked on my wedding. With Danielle it was instantly different. From our very first email she put me at ease. We met for a trial and it was everything and more that I could have hoped for...I still looked like me, just a much better version! I wore the trail make up for my bachelorette weekend and my friends were all blown away! Hard to believe, but it was even better on the day of my wedding. That's not even the best part about working with Danielle though, she's a good person, like a really good person, and makes each moment so fun! I am honestly looking for other reasons to have her do my make up :) Thank you so much!!!

R
Rachel

Getting married on 04/20/2019

Danielle was responsive and flexible to the other girls requests on thier make up. She gave me a flawless airbrush application that lasted through the heat of the day. I was worried that the make up ... Read more would melt off since it was above 85 degrees but, it was gorgeous through out the wedding. Danielle is talented and so fun to be around I would recommend her service to anyone who needs make up done.

K
Katie

Married on 12/15/2018

Best makeup experience I've ever had!

Danielle is the absolute BEST. I am not a makeup person at all, but I almost want to find another excused to get dressed up so I can have Danielle do my makeup again! Not only is she extremely ... Read more knowledgeable, professional, and talented, but she is also really, really nice. As someone who doesn't wear a lot of makeup and doesn't know much about it, I felt very comfortable and at ease with Danielle. She is so kind, energetic, and fun to talk to--I felt like one of my own friends was doing my makeup! She really listened to me and gave me the natural look that I wanted. I also had some sensitive skin issues, which she took into account. She gave me an amazing airbrush makeup application that was comfortable and lasted all day and night. I felt like a bride but still like myself, and I couldn't have been happier with how it turned out. My bridesmaids all loved Danielle and her assistant Emily as well. I would recommend Danielle over and over again!