Hired? Booked

Pittsburgh, PA · View map · Visit website

About Mock Makeup, LLC

Contact us:

mockmakeup@gmail.com

Danielle Mock is a professional makeup artist who offers on location makeup services for special events. Danielle has worked in bridal for the past 7 years and has an excellent idea of what the bride of today, needs. Her focus is to help guide the bride's vision and allow them to enjoy the recreation of what they've been imaging.

"Each and every bride wants to feel special on their day. And the bride of today has many accessible resources to create their look. Some want glamour. Others, a vintage look. And many want to look like an enhanced version of themselves. All are important and I am here to guide you to the look works for your day."

She has been collaborating with some of Pittsburgh's best and brightest. She is part of Team Flash: Boudoir Photo Studio & Lingerie Boutique, partners with Heather Habura Studios, part of Tb Talent, Wrecking Crew Media, Harry Giglio Productions and works with Cornerstone Television Network. She is also a member of Pittsburgh Professional Women.

Mock Makeup will support the bride's vision and offer attentive and professional service. We want all of our brides to experience relaxation and enjoyment on their day. We want to help create a perfect memory.

Like what you hear? Check out our website at www.mockmakeup.com. Like us on Facebook and follow the artist, Danielle Mock on Instagram for our up to date information on Mock Makeup.

73 Reviews for Mock Makeup, LLC

73 Mock Makeup, LLC Reviews

M
Featured
Megan

Married on 07/21/2018

So I am not a make up person, my "can't leave home without" is burts chap stick. Every time I've had make up done for events I always felt like I looked like someone else. I was really nervous about ... Read more not loving how I looked on my wedding. With Danielle it was instantly different. From our very first email she put me at ease. We met for a trial and it was everything and more that I could have hoped for...I still looked like me, just a much better version! I wore the trail make up for my bachelorette weekend and my friends were all blown away! Hard to believe, but it was even better on the day of my wedding. That's not even the best part about working with Danielle though, she's a good person, like a really good person, and makes each moment so fun! I am honestly looking for other reasons to have her do my make up :) Thank you so much!!!

R
Rachel

Getting married on 04/20/2019

Danielle was responsive and flexible to the other girls requests on thier make up. She gave me a flawless airbrush application that lasted through the heat of the day. I was worried that the make up ... Read more would melt off since it was above 85 degrees but, it was gorgeous through out the wedding. Danielle is talented and so fun to be around I would recommend her service to anyone who needs make up done.

B
Breanna

Married on 09/29/2018

I met Danielle at my friends wedding in October 2017. She was sooo fun, polite and amazing at her work I just HAD to book her for my wedding day. From booking my date, to the trail, to my big day, she ... Read more was there every single step of the way to answer any questions or make any adjustments I needed. Danielle has such an amazing personality, and is just what I needed to feel great on my wedding day. She fit in so well with my group of gals and she made my wedding vision come true even better than what I could have ever imagined - I’d recommend her to anyone!!!