Mock Makeup

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About Mock Makeup

Mock Makeup, LLC, a beauty and health business based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, loves fulfilling bride’s makeup visions on their wedding day. Owner Danielle Mock is a professional and licensed makeup artist who boasts seven years in the industry. She knows exactly how to best deliver your desired look, whether it is glamorous or natural. She meets each bride on location to help them get ready for their big day.

Danielle Mock is quite experienced in delivering airbrush applications, spray tanning, microdermabrasion, and chemical peels. In fact, she is certified in all of those services. She can provide you with specific application methods like Temptu Airbrush Application or a Classic application. Regardless of which service you choose, you will get to enjoy a complimentary, organic facial and touch-up kit. You can also add brow/ lash tinting or fake lashes. Mock Makeup, LLC also provides brides and her bridal party with tanning services.

76 Reviews for Mock Makeup

76 Mock Makeup Reviews

M
Featured
Megan

Married on 07/21/2018

So I am not a make up person, my "can't leave home without" is burts chap stick. Every time I've had make up done for events I always felt like I looked like someone else. I was really nervous about ... Read more not loving how I looked on my wedding. With Danielle it was instantly different. From our very first email she put me at ease. We met for a trial and it was everything and more that I could have hoped for...I still looked like me, just a much better version! I wore the trail make up for my bachelorette weekend and my friends were all blown away! Hard to believe, but it was even better on the day of my wedding. That's not even the best part about working with Danielle though, she's a good person, like a really good person, and makes each moment so fun! I am honestly looking for other reasons to have her do my make up :) Thank you so much!!!

Lindsey
Lindsey

Married on 06/01/2019

Danielle is awesome!

Danielle Mock is absolutely amazing! She does a great job making you feel beautiful with her makeup talents and her positive attitude. She is attentive and fun! Read more Danielle Mock is absolutely amazing! She does a great job making you feel beautiful with her makeup talents and her positive attitude. She is attentive and fun!

R
Rachel

Married on 04/20/2019

Danielle was responsive and flexible to the other girls requests on thier make up. She gave me a flawless airbrush application that lasted through the heat of the day. I was worried that the make up ... Read more would melt off since it was above 85 degrees but, it was gorgeous through out the wedding. Danielle is talented and so fun to be around I would recommend her service to anyone who needs make up done.