Modern Designs Salon

West Suffield, CT · View map · Visit website

About Modern Designs Salon

Modern Designs Salon is a full-service wedding salon located in West Suffield, Connecticut. Their highly talented artists specialize in artistic hair coloring, deva cuts, precision men's cuts, and more. Using the latest hair and makeup trends in the industry, they provide a stress-free experience and create beautiful looks for the bridal party.

Experience
Modern Designs Salon consists of experienced and professional hair and makeup stylists who graduated from various prestigious institutes. Aimee, the owner, is a mother of three girls. She graduated from the International Institute of Cosmetology in 2008. Betsy, the makeup artist, graduated from Paul Mitchell in 2011 and joined the salon in 2016. She specializes in makeup services, updos, nova lash extensions, and eyelash tinting and perming. With seven years of experience in the industry, Traci, the hairstylist, specializes in men's cut, deva cuts, color, and highlights. She consistently attends classes and hair shows to keep up to date with the latest trends.

Modern Designs Salon offers multiple beauty services, including consultations, hair removal, manicure/pedicure, hair, and makeup. Their hair and makeup services consist of the following:

• Hair coloring, extensions, relaxer and trial haircuts
  • Keratin treatments
  • On-site hair and makeup
  • Brow/lash tinting
  • Fake lashes
  • Makeup trial
  • Airbrush, natural, contour and eye makeup

6 Reviews for Modern Designs Salon

6 Modern Designs Salon Reviews

M
Megan

Married on 09/23/2017

Using Modern Designs Salon for my wedding was an easy choice with her competitive pricing and the amazing skill set I know these women come with. When I went in for my hair trial, Aimee worked hard to ... Read more design the style I was going for, and even called me back for another trial day because she wanted my hair to be even more perfect. All of my girls were happy with their hair for the wedding including the mother of the bride and groom. Aimee knew the perfect amount of time that she needed to complete all of our looks and made the day stress-free!

R
Rachel

Married on 10/14/2016

The ladies at modern designs salon did my hair and make up for my wedding day.. I got so many compliments! They never fail to exceed my expectations and I will recommend them to everyone! Read more The ladies at modern designs salon did my hair and make up for my wedding day.. I got so many compliments! They never fail to exceed my expectations and I will recommend them to everyone!

J
Jenna

Married on 10/03/2014

Aimee did an amazing job! I couldn't ask for a better stylist. She listened to what I wanted and the updo was so intricate Read more Aimee did an amazing job!!! I couldn't ask for a better stylist. She listened to what I wanted and the updo was so intricate