Modern Dress

Boone, IA · View map · Visit website

About Modern Dress

Modern Dress is a full-service boutique based in Boone, Iowa. Housing styles from many top designers, Modern Dress offers the latest gown designs for every season, as well as designer tuxedos. The boutique also has more than 200 different bridesmaids dresses, designed with various styles and colors.

Modern Dress offers services for the entire bridal entourage. The stylists help clients choose the right gown to emphasize their beauty and assets. In addition to the array of designer gown options, the boutique also provides custom accessories that make the wedding outfit complete. For the groom, Modern Dress has a selection of designer tuxedos. It provides the following wedding attire services:

• Alterations

A
Featured
Alaynna

Married on 10/08/2016

Modern Dress is simply AMAZING. The ladies there are incredible, and from the other wedding boutiques that I had gone to beforehand don't even come close to Modern Dress. Modern Dress sure know how to ... Read more make a girl feel special. Every dress that I tried on, Jennifer had me try on a veil. It was so incredibly thoughtful to make me feel like I was the most important girl in that store and she was just as excited as I was when I found my beautiful wedding dress there. Everywhere I go, I brag about the service that they gave me and still give me. Every girl deserves to feel special when looking for her wedding dress and at Modern Dress you will definitely get that and more!

Elizabeth
Elizabeth Swartz

Getting married on 11/23/2019

Absolutely Wonderful

I cannot recommend Modern Dress enough! This was the first place I went to try on wedding gowns, and I had brought my mother, sister, sister-in-law, and 4-year-old niece with me. Ashley was so helpful ... Read more in assisting me with trying on countless gowns and helped me officially say, "Yes to the dress!" My niece had a ball with trying on flower girl dresses as well, and they even let her hold the sign saying "I found my flower girl gown at Modern Dress" which will be a memory I will forever hold onto. If you are looking for someone with great style, honest opinions, and personable staff head to Modern Dress--you won't be disappointed!

A
Andrea

Getting married on 09/14/2019

Modern Dress

I found my perfect dress during their annual sale. They had a lot of styles to chose from and great deals! Read more I found my perfect dress during their annual sale. They had a lot of styles to chose from and great deals!