Modern Luxe

Pottstown, PA · View map · Visit website

About Modern Luxe

Modern Luxe - We are a 9 piece band or as large as a 10 piece band when adding on our violinist. We also do weddings and events as a 6 piece band without horns if that is your preference! The band is comprised of the most professional, talented, experienced, versatile and endorsed musicians in the business. The entire band brings an unsurpassed energy to the stage, and a total commitment to providing each of our clients with a perfectly executed event, and one your guests will be talking about for years to come! --- Photo credit on main picture is to Derek Brad Photography.

Modern Luxe can play music from almost any genre, including acoustic, big band, classic rock, classical, country, punk rock, R&B/soul, reggae, rock, strings, swing, and top 40, just to name a few. They can provide your big day with fog machines, lighting, micropohones, and sound/PA systems. Some of the services that they offer include:

• Instrumentals

B
Brian Messner

Married on 06/04/2019

The ONLY Option!

If you are looking for a wedding band, look no further! Modern Luxe far exceeded the expectations we had for our wedding. At this point, I have been to many weddings and have never seen a band put on ... Read more the kind of performance which left people speechless. Simply put, if its worth getting married, it's worth having Modern Luxe perform for you and your guests!

M
Melanie

Married on 06/01/2019

The best band ever!

It was awesome to work with Ian and the band! Modern Luxe was always quick to respond to emails and easy to communicate with when planning prior to our wedding day. Modern Luxe set the tone for the ... Read more night and were the secret ingredient to an incredible wedding! We can't imagine having any other band play at our wedding. We are huge fans of the band and can't wait to see more them in the future.

E
Ellen

Married on 05/25/2019

Modern Luxe

We loved working with Modern Luxe! Ian was very responsive and patient with me as I kept changing my mind about our first dance song before the wedding. Our guests spent the entire evening on the ... Read more dance floor. Modern Luxe chose music everyone enjoyed. They also learned a Robyn song for me, which I admit was a strange request on my part but was absolutely fantastic. Definitely book them if you can!