Modern Makeup LLC

Chicago, IL · View map · Visit website

About Modern Makeup LLC

Modern Makeup LLC is a Chicago, Illinois-based agency that provides on location hair and makeup beauty needs for your special event. There is no need to stress and run around hunting for the perfect glam team. Each of their professionals is passionate and specialized in the finishing styles you need to look and feel your best. Modern Makeup LLC's specialty is its top-notch service combined with a luxurious experience.

Experience
Modern Makeup LLC is comprised of a talented team of cosmetologists. These artists are all devoted to fulfilling your vision and making you look spectacular on your big day. They use only premium makeup and hair products, ensuring that you are receiving the highest quality makeover. Modern Makeup LLC will make sure that every lash and every hair is in place on your wedding day.

Modern Makeup LLC offers a variety of services, all certain to put you at ease on your big day. Offering everything from consultations to group services, making sure all your beauty needs are met. Additional services include:

• Blowouts

L
Lisa Bauer

Married on 03/02/2019

Hair and makeup

Great professional and polished look for son’s wedding! Thank you! Read more Great professional and polished look for son’s wedding! Thank you!

V
Veronica Meyer

Married on 01/05/2019

Excellent Service

I emailed this company in regards my wedding & they got back to me promptly. After I decided to move forward, I was sent the contract & the deposit’s invoice to lock the date, which right after I did ... Read more they sent me a confirmation right away which always makes me feel a lot more comfortable. Hair & makeup arrived right on time and made all of us feel comfortable right away. Finally when we were all done I realized it only took them 3 hours to finish a total of 7 of us! We ended up with a little extra time to get our selfs together. What I liked best was that they collect payment, gratuities and travel fee the day before through quickbooks which means you don’t have to awkwardly pay the artists in cash plus trying to add a tip, break change etc. Got to say their prices are semi high but totally worth it for a company traveling all the way to Naperville from the city which other places etheir wouldn’t travel or would double up their prices. Totally recommend giving them a try!

J
Jess White

Married on 01/05/2019

Shoutout to this team!

Amazing team to get you glamorous! I looked so beautiful and they were willing to come to my hotel just for a small group almost last minute! I looked stunning all day long! Even in the morning I was ... Read more removing makeup. Thanks