Modern Revolutions

Cranston, RI · View map

About Modern Revolutions

I am a Rhode Island based photographer that specializes in commercial/photo-journalistic and portraiture styled photography. I use everything from natural light to on camera and off camera lighting. I am devoted to my clients and their every need making sure they are the happiest they can be on their big day! My wedding packages start $1050 for 6 hours of coverage up to $1850 for 8 hours of coverage! Please check out my website or contact me to find out more!

2 Reviews for Modern Revolutions

2 Modern Revolutions Reviews

J
Julie

Married on 09/30/2017

We are so thrilled with the photos that Josh took for our wedding! He was so easygoing throughout the hectic day, and he took everything we threw at him in stride! He was in constant communication ... Read more throughout the wedding day, to make sure he was capturing every moment we wanted. I would recommend him to anyone, we couldn’t be happier!

User4170872

2+ years ago

Josh and his assistant did such an amazing job at our wedding - I would recommend him to anyone in the Massachusetts/ Rhode Island/Connecticut region. He went above and beyond to make sure we got the ... Read more 'perfect photos' and captured all of our special moments at our wedding. We met him twice before to go over all of our wants and he was so professional and artistic is his approach to our needs. I have nothing negative to say about this company - some people just have the photography talent, and Josh is definitely one of those people.

Modern Revolutions FAQ