Modern Romance Travel

San Ramon, California · View map · Visit website

About Modern Romance Travel

Modern Romance Travel is a wedding travel agency in San Ramon, California. The company focuses on designing unique and memorable destination weddings and honeymoons for couples. They are a family-owned company and recognized as one of the finest due to their commitment to excellence.

Owner Melissa and her team provide couples with a unique touch of outstanding personal service blended with their travel expertise. Their connections will bring you in touch with top resorts around the world to provide you with VIP status. Plus, their vacation specialists will always go the extra mile for you in order to exceed your expectations. Everything will be handled so you have a stress-free experience. They are able to provide wedding travel services to the following locations:

• Caribbean

Featured
Jacquelynn

Married on 10/28/2018

Melissa Provides the Perfect Partnership to Make Your Dreams Come True

Melissa’s partnership in planning my destination wedding was by far the BEST EXPERIENCE I could ever dream of. She thought of everything and was one step ahead of all the moving parts during the 2 ... Read more years of planning. She made the wedding planning process absolutely stress free!!! You will feel her passion, excitement, and drive to make your vision come to life. I have and will continue to refer her to everyone I know, and dont know. And I am a lifetime client! There are no words to express my joy and gratitude! My wedding was better than I ever imagined it could be! Thank you Melissa!!

Stephanie
Stephanie Goncalves

Getting married on 03/04/2021

Very responsive and efficient.

Thank you, Melissa, for all that you and your staff have done to make our wedding dreams come true, STRESS-FREE! I have highly recommended Modern Travel to all my close friends and family. She ... Read more absolutely loves what she does!

Monica
Monica Martinez

Getting married on 03/04/2021

Best Experience ever!

Thank you for being so amazingly organized and for communicating so clearly and consistently. I had zero questions as your emails and docs where super detailed and the experience was one for the ... Read more books! Melissa and Aimee where terrific to work with! I will be working with them again in the very near future. 5/5 stars! ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️