Mohican Flowers

Cooperstown, NY · View map

About Mohican Flowers

Cooperstown's Premier Wedding Florist. All of our designs are innovative and custom designed. We provide exceptional customer service from consultation through wedding and beyond. Come talk with our team of experts and see how we can make your special day perfect!

76 Reviews for Mohican Flowers

76 Mohican Flowers Reviews

Rachel
Rachel Barnes

Married on 06/22/2019

Stunning Wedding Flowers!

I got my bridal bouquets from Mohican Flowers in Cooperstown. Working with them was easy, and they were affordable. When I saw my bouquets for the first time, I was in awe of how beautiful they were! ... Read more She made them exactly how I envisioned - even better. A matching boutonniere for the groom and an adorable basket of petals for the flower girl topped it off. They were very flexible with delivery arrangements too. Highly recommend!!

Katie
Katie

Married on 05/26/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Claire and her team were wonderful to work with from start to finish. Claire understood exactly what we wanted and executed everything perfectly! All of our flowers were so incredibly beautiful - the ... Read more most incredible of all was an 8 foot wreath that was hung over our dance floor. It was a true work of art!

Eleanora
Eleanora

Married on 11/10/2018

Fantastic Experience!

Mohican Flowers came recommended from our venue and I couldn't be more grateful! I worked with Claire and she truly made the vision I had come to life with the flowers and the centerpieces. She was ... Read more very responsive and sweet with answering all of my little questions that came up during planning. All of the flowers were absolutely beautiful!