Mokara Floral Design

Cincinnati, OH · View map · Visit website

About Mokara Floral Design

Hi, I'm Ashley! The owner of Mokara Floral Design.

My sculpture degree from the University of Cincinnati will display beautifully curated and unique arrangements for your wedding or event with your budget and personality in mind. No theme or style is untouchable. Glamorous, country, classic, or modern designs all have my heart.

So, let's chat to talk about your style, personality (and even your favorite Netflix show because we can all use some new binge worthy shows, right?). I'll pin down what’s specifically needed while also considering your budget.

My goal is for you and your guests will have a day that is truly sensational!

Mokara Floral Design creates custom floral designs for weddings. They keep in mind each season and what would be available (locally first), but also suitable for that timeframe. Some bouquets, for example, feature bolder color pairings, whereas some of the bouquets they created incorporated softer hues that aligned with the couples’ wedding palettes. Floral arrangement options include:

• Bouquets

C
Featured
Ciarra

Married on 11/10/2018

Ashley is amazing! We LOVED working with her. She made the process so easy and so fun. My husband designed my bouquet and I didn’t see it until the day of which was scary but also so exciting. She ... Read more helped him find the best fit. I loved it!!! My bridesmaids and the mothers had beautiful flowers also!

Sarah
Sarah

Married on 05/18/2019

Couldn't be happier!!

I am SO thrilled that I chose Mokara Floral Design for my wedding! Ashley did the most beautiful, gorgeous job with ALL of my florals, and they were more stunning than I could've imagined! She ... Read more carefully listened to all of my preferences and helped me make selections that precisely aligned with my vision for our big day. She is so knowledgeable about what she does and SO talented! Everyone gave such wonderful compliments on all of the bouquets, boutonnieres, flower crown, etc, and they were well deserved. Throughout the whole process, she was incredible to work with: she communicated clearly, responded promptly, and reassured me when any concerns surfaced. I would recommend her 100%!

James
James

Married on 05/04/2019

Beautiful work, exactly what we wanted

What we liked most about Mokara is that she GOT us and what we wanted. My then-diance described our wedding as "classy peacock theme, but with a touch of Star Wars. " That's exactly what we got. She ... Read more was excited by our concept and ran with it. We found her Star Wars MicroMachines and she worked them into the boutonnieres. The bouquets were beautiful! She was easy to work with and gave us EXACTLY what we wanted. Thanks!