Molly Breton Photography

Naples, ME · View map

About Molly Breton Photography

We are Molly Breton & Victoria Johnson, two of your favorite photographers who decided to combine our businesses, love for photography, and drive for creating amazing wedding, portrait, and boudoir experiences for our clients.

Molly Breton started Molly Breton Photography in 2010 and became an award winning photographer in the state of Maine. In 2012, Molly and Victoria met at a photography school and began working along side one another at many different events. In September of 2015, we decided to join teams and start the idea of Molly & Victoria Co.

Together we bring creativity, experience, professionalism, knowledge, and a friend to turn to during your wedding day, portrait session, or boudoir session.

For more detailed information, contact us! We're excited to hear from you.

www.mollyandvictoriaphotographyco.com

8 Reviews for Molly Breton Photography

8 Molly Breton Photography Reviews

C
Christie

Married on 12/02/2017

I can't say enough good things about Molly and Victoria, who both shot our wedding day. They helped in the planning process and during the wedding, even with things outside of photography. Molly even ... Read more made a 'bustle' on the front of my dress, on the fly, so that I could walk more comfortably in it! They were so professional, offered to stay later if needed, and made sure we had all the shots we wanted. Our wedding photos are stunning. At first, we weren't sure if we really needed an engagement shoot, but I'm so glad we did have one, since it was good practice and we love those photos too. If I were doing it all over again, I would book them immediately!

C
Cassandra

Married on 10/07/2017

Absolutely AMAZING! Our venue suggested Molly & Victoria, so I had a phone call with Tory who was living in NC at the time. Just speaking to Tory and about how the wedding day would go and engagement ... Read more pictures we knew Tory was the real deal. With our package it also included our engagement photo session which was great to get a chance to meet Tory before the wedding. She made us feel so comfortable and was very easy to talk to and be ourselves around. That night only a few hours after we had finished taking our photos Tory emailed me a handful of sneak peeks ALREADY! By the end of the week we had all of them. It was the same exact way with our wedding photos! Usually couples don't get their photos until a month or even several months after the wedding. Tory checked in with us and made sure we didn't have any questions leading up to the day and created a timeline which made the day run smoothly and everyone knew when they were needed for photos. Also, they have a second photographer, Hillary, with them who was just as amazing as Tory! The cherry on top of their amazing photography was that Molly & Tory sent us a 18x26 canvas of one of our wedding photos about 2 weeks after our wedding! It was so thoughtful and so kind of them to do that! We highly suggest Molly & Victoria and will be using them for other events!

E
Elizabeth

Married on 07/02/2016

Molly and Victoria were fabulous from day one! They are both so enthusiastic, very responsive and detail oriented making sure everything will go as planned. They provide great insight on what to ... Read more expect and recommend multiple options to make sure we got every photo on our wish list. I loved that they had us fill out a questionnaire that covered all the bases, not just for them, but for us. On the day of, Molly and Victoria did an excellent job keeping us on time, while taking SO many photos. They were both taking photos so we were able to enjoy as much of our cocktail hour as possible (which was important for us). They even offered to stick around a while longer to get a few more photos. We saw a sneak peak of about 20 photos by 7am the morning after the wedding, followed up by a brilliant blog with additional photos to share with family and friends a few days later, and most importantly we had ALL of our photos just five days after the wedding. The sneak peak and blog was simply the best, a great teaser we couldn't wait to see more. These ladies are so talented, upbeat and clearly love what they do! They're very affordable for the services and product they provide. I would recommend them to anyone!