Molly Butler Lodge and Cabins

Greer, AZ · View map

About Molly Butler Lodge and Cabins

Wedding day memories to last a lifetime start at the Molly Butler Lodge. Let our seasoned staff help plan your day from sumptous food and breathtaking venues to exceptional lodging accomodations in the heart of Arizona's pristine White Mountains.For over 100 years, The Molly Butler Lodge has stood the test of time by successfully catering to our many guest's each and every need. Today, with our wealth of experience, vast resources and professional staff we are confident we will exceed your fondest Wedding Day and Honeymoon expectations.
We can cover your entire event with seamless perfection providing you and your guests an unapparalleled experience in Rustic Elegance. From flowers to rehearsal dinners, to parties, to exquisite outdoor venues and exceptional lodging we have the resources and hospitality experience to make your Wedding Day festivities truly unforgettable.

10 Reviews for Molly Butler Lodge and Cabins

10 Molly Butler Lodge and Cabins Reviews

J
Judy

Married on 08/28/2014

Perfect setting for our outdoor wedding. Beautiful! Read more Perfect setting for our outdoor wedding. Beautiful!

Chere
Chere

Married on 06/07/2014

I recently got married here at the Molly Butler Lodge and Cabins on June 7th 2014 on the Red Setter Property! This place was my fairy tale wedding, dream come true, perfect... I could go on and on! The ... Read more wedding coordinator Shaneen E. Is so helpful I nearly did anything but call occasionally to change a vision or ask how it was going! Being a full time nursing student and living 4 in a half hours away all i had to do after visiting once and falling in love was send her my ideas and visions and she made sure that it was exactly as I wanted! I personally did a lot of my centerpieces from painting and glittering wine bottles, providing all my votives, mason jars with floating candles, and my mother in law made my table runners! I drew up how i wanted it and Shaneen put it all together perfectly so I had no stress at all! Molly butler's also catered my dinner and I chose Prime rib (Of course there famous for it!) and Mahi Mahi. It was a Huge hit. Everyone talked about it all night! As for my cake, carols creations was suggested to me by Shaneen and it was outstanding! My decorations were used as decor, i made my own cake topper, but again...Shaneen provided this genius idea to make my country but classy themed wedding even more of a hit! I hands down wish i could relive this day over and over again! Every single thing about it was magical and truly everything I've ever imagined! If your looking for an outdoor, rustic, water flowing in the background, fun, easy going, delicious meals, unique, and one of a kind wedding that you can brag to your friends and family about for the rest of your life...Then check out Molly Butler Lodge! There is absolutely nothing like it in Arizona!

J
John and Shonda

Married on 05/24/2014

Greer has always been one of my most favorite places ever, never did I think I'd be married there. Shaneen and her team did everything they could to make our special day absolutely perfect, they went ... Read more out of their way to add special touches to so many things, and even in the rain, they managed to make it spectacular. We could not have done it without her and her team. We used everyone she recommended, Pastor, Photographer, DJ, and Carol, the lady that made our cake did a fabulous job. They were all extremely friendly and wonderful to work with. What could have been a disaster due to weather, ended up being a wonderful fun time for everyone, none of which would have happened if it weren't for Shaneen. She truly cares about her clients, and it shows. We felt very fortunate to work with her and by the end of our wedding, felt like we had gained a friend.