Molly Dempsey Photography

Melbourne Beach, FL · View map

About Molly Dempsey Photography

When asked if I enjoy photographing weddings, I always respond, how could I not? Its the happiest day of my client's lives! My goal is to showcase that happiness in photos.

11 Reviews for Molly Dempsey Photography

11 Molly Dempsey Photography Reviews

L
Leigh Anne

Married on 02/28/2015

Molly was amazing! We recently were married in the Orlando Museum of Art, and Molly was there early and stayed late to ensure we got all of the photographs we needed! She was flexible in the type and ... Read more timing of photographs and worked with all of my vendors to make the event seamless! Molly also put all of our guests at ease to get the best posed and candid photographs. I cannot recommend her highly enough, and we cannot wait to see the results of her work!

L
lorraine karla

Married on 02/07/2014

Great photographer. Very happy with the service. I am so glad I had a second chance to correct Ms. Demsey's review. She was wonderful and we thank her very much for her kindness and wonderful price. Read more Great photographer. Very happy with the service. I am so glad I had a second chance to correct Ms. Demsey's review. she was wonderful and we thank her very much for her kindness and wonderful price.

Kiley
Kiley

Married on 12/01/2013

Molly was great to work with at my wedding. She showed up a few minutes prior to ceremony to take final touch photos. I feel she took a good amount of photos of the whole night. Looking back, I wish ... Read more wish we could have taken a couple more scenery shots...not in the same spot, but Im sure all will turn out great! Molly was great about responding to all my questions in a timely manner. Definitly recommend her services.