Molly Grunewald Photography

New Baltimore, MI · View map

About Molly Grunewald Photography

My name is Molly Grunewald and I am a story-teller. I offer lifestyle photography in Michigan and all over the world.

My focus is to avoid staged and posed photos but instead to tell your story through my images. My main goal is to capture those genuine moments that highlight laughter, joy, and tears between those you do life together with.

My free spirit and creative eye lead me to learn the art of photography. I am constantly fascinated by life and the people in it. I absolutely love what I do and cannot wait to hear your story!

For booking inquiries, check out my website www.mollygrunewald.com or email me at mollgrune@me.com

3 Reviews for Molly Grunewald Photography

3 Molly Grunewald Photography Reviews

Emily
Emily

Married on 04/27/2019

Molly is the best!

I can’t say enough good things about Molly. I am not one to jump in front of a camera and get my picture taken but Molly was so easy to be around it felt like she wasn’t even there. We were anxious to ... Read more get our photos back and we received them sooner than expected! Our pictures are beautiful and so perfectly us. Thank you Molly for allowing us to feel every emotion of our most perfect day over and over again! ❤️

K
Kristy

Married on 08/05/2016

We absolutely LOVED having Molly as our photographer! We think that she got ever shot we were wanted, while also capturing the essence of our wedding. She really has a natural ability to make every ... Read more picture count and get amazing photos from each special part of the wedding. Also she gives you the cutest box with all your wedding images that is such a special memento of your wedding. We are so happy we chose her as our engagement and wedding photographer!

A
Alison

Married on 06/11/2016

Molly and her second shooter were great! Molly worked with me throughout the process and made sure every detail was accounted for. I did do another shoot with her prior to the wedding which was ... Read more awesome. She made sure to capture every moment of our special day. I would definitely hire her for other shoots!

Molly Grunewald Photography FAQ