Molly Jo Collection

Madison, WI · View map

About Molly Jo Collection

He put a ring on it! Now comes the planning, the checklists, and finding the perfect vendors to pull your vision together. If you are interested in my photography, I can only assume that you are interested in those real moments; the way he looks at you as you walk down that aisle, your big belly laugh when your maid of honor jokes about something only the two of you understand. I live for these moments, to capture those perfect seconds so when you sift through your wedding photo collection, you feel like you are placed right back into that day, to how the sunlight feels on your face to the sound of the music playing and the energy it brings. I want your grandchildren to someday find your photo album in a dusty drawer and think how beautiful and handsome you both looked. These are my wishes for your wedding day, I can't wait to hear about yours!

Lover of: Floral crowns, unique details, lace rimmed veils, brimmed hats, the outdoors, bouquets that are organic in shape, the look of film all things eclectic.

13 Reviews for Molly Jo Collection

13 Molly Jo Collection Reviews

Andrea
Andrea

Married on 05/18/2019

! Amazing!

Molly and Leah made our day even more enjoyable than I could habe imagined. She is timely, organized, funny, and worth every penny. I would (and already have) recommend her to any and everyone! She ... Read more has a way of being present and making you feel like you are the most important client and it shows how much she loves what she does! They were such a joy to work with from beginning to the end!

Kirstin
Kirstin

Married on 03/23/2019

Incredible

My husband and I knew we wanted to work with Molly the minute we got engaged! We have admired Molly's work from the sidelines for years, and contacted her immediately after we got engaged to make sure ... Read more sure she was available for the wedding dates we had in mind. Not only is Molly super talented and incredibly professional, she also is so friendly! The minute you meet Molly, you automatically feel like you have been friends for years! She has this natural ability to bring out the most genuine smiles and laughs, which result in the most beautiful photos. We used Molly Jo Collection for both engagement and wedding, and literally every single photo looks amazing. We were lucky enough to have both Molly and Liz, her new assistant, for our wedding day. Both women are incredibly talented and professional, never missing the most important moments of your big day! Our photos are something we will cherish forever, and we are so grateful for these two women; they definitely have found the perfect careers! You will not be disappointed!

Morgan
Morgan

Married on 11/03/2018

We recommend Molly over and over again!

Molly is the type of person that you're thankful to have around on your wedding day and beyond! Her presence adds a strong sense of ease and humor to the busyness of a wedding day. Not to mention, she ... Read more is SO talented. Molly gave the perfect amount of direction, and captured our love so purely and genuinely. We truly couldn't have asked for more on our wedding day. Molly captured our day in a way that will allow us to relive it over and over again. We will forever be grateful that we have the most beautiful wedding photos to look back on for the many years to come. We highly recommend Molly!