Molly Mae Events

Atlanta, GA · View map

About Molly Mae Events

Oh hello there! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding, and thanks so much for checking us out! My name is Megan and I am the owner and principle planner/designer of Molly Mae Events. We are an award winning wedding planning company that specializes in creating sophisticated, feminine and fun events that uniquely encompass the personalities and exemplary style of our couples. We deliver a stressless planning process that results in meaningful and timeless weddings (read: we can throw one heck of a party).

We can't wait to hear from you! Congratulations again!

31 Reviews for Molly Mae Events

31 Molly Mae Events Reviews

K
Kelly

Married on 10/21/2017

Hiring Molly Mae Events to help plan our wedding was hands down the best decision we have ever made! Megan was not only the most organized and forward thinking planner, but her bubbly and positive ... Read more personality made the entire process a blast! She was always super accessible and went above and beyond to put any of our concerns at ease. Not even my parents had a single thing to worry about on the day of our wedding because everything was planned to a T! Our wedding was truly the wedding of our dreams, all thanks to Megan! She deserves a 10 star rating!!

R
Rachel

Married on 10/07/2017

Megan was absolutely fantastic. Her expertise is incomparable and her organization is on point. She truly cares about making your day fantastic and was so fun to work with. She had great ideas and ... Read more advice for the planning process. The wedding day was absolutely amazing. If there were any problems, I didn't know about them. Everything went according to plan, was beautiful, and stayed on time. Molly Mae Events was an integral part of my wedding day and I couldn't have asked for more.

T
THea

Married on 09/30/2017

Only five stars? Megan deserves a sky full! If you are on the hunt for a wedding planner, look no further! My husband and I worked with Megan for our September wedding and she was an absolute angel! ... Read more Megan really took the time to get to know Austin and me before we even started the planning. Not even knowing exactly what I wanted myself, Megan was able to take the little tidbits of things I thought I liked and help develop a vision. She created design presentations for us throughout the process that included visuals which was so helpful and brought my big picture to life! Not only did she incorporate the vague vision she was given, but she incorporated elements throughout that I could not have come up with in a million years that were so personal and so “us.” Her creativity was off the charts! A common compliment from the guests of our wedding was that they loved all of the personal touches that were incorporated into our day. From the delivery of our favorite tacos to working with my 6 brothers on a surprise performance, Megan took the time to make sure every detail no matter how small was executed with perfection. Throughout this process Megan truly made me feel like I was the only bride she was working with and that I was simply working with a friend to plan my wedding! Megan made the entire wedding planning process stress free, easy and enjoyable. I didn't have to worry about tracking down vendors, sending invitations, or keeping up with RSVPs. Megan took everything off my shoulders that I didn’t want to take on myself. She was also there where I needed support throughout the process. With my family not being local, it was such a blessing to have Megan close by to join us for cake tastings or a repeat venue walk through when we needed it. Megan is a perfectionist and has an upbeat positive energy that was contagious, even on my stressful days! She also has a calm and steady demeanor and handled every high-stress situations with ease.