Moment to Moment Social Event Planning LLC

Cincinnati, OH · View map · Visit website

About Moment to Moment Social Event Planning LLC

Moment to Moment Social Event Planning LLC is an experienced team of wedding planners located in Cincinnati, Ohio. This team of wedding planners will help plan for your perfect day, whether it’s a traditional or non-traditional wedding. With a variety of different wedding package options to choose from, Moment to Moment Social Event Planning LLC is sure to offer you something that will fit your wedding needs. Set your mind at ease and leave the coordinating for your ceremony to planners who are dedicated to creating a memorable event for everyone involved.

Kelly and her team can help with everything from planning the entire event from the beginning or as little as wedding day coordination. Every special occasion is different, which means couples should have the ability to choose services that best suit their day. Choose from a variety of wedding packages that are each designed to give couple’s a stress-free experience. Some services included are:

• Rehearsal dinner planning

D
Featured
Datina

Married on 03/27/2010

Kelly and her team were AMAZING. Having Kelly there on our wedding day and throughout the ENTIRE evening allowed us to fully enjoy ourselves and not worry about a thing. Kelly was so helpful in ... Read more planning the wedding and contacting vendors. She even went out of her way to make an 'emergency' lip gloss purchase for my bridesmaid on the wedding day. Have Moment to Moment allowed me, my husband, MIL and sisters fully enjoy the wedding day. I highly recommend!

J
Jenna

Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding coordinating

At my sister’s wedding at our home, there was constantly something to do. Kelly not only coordinated everything smoothly but wore her rubber boots in the rain and got her hands dirty. I have no words ... Read more for the comfort and sense of ease she provided. Her ability to keep a calm head when the weather was literally coming down around us was incredible. The day could not have been more perfect and it was all due to Kelly and her assistants’ amazingness.

J
Jennifer Andres

Married on 12/31/2018

I won’t plan another party myself

Hiring Kelly is the best decision I made. She goes above and beyond what is expected of her to make everything perfect! From the organization to the decorations, she took on everything (and caught so ... Read more so many details I would have missed). I will not plan another party myself. Moment to Moment Social Event Planning is the best. Highly recommend!