Moments 2 Reflect Wedding Photography and Videography

Clearwater, FL · View map · Visit website

About Moments 2 Reflect Wedding Photography and Videography

Moments 2 Reflect Wedding Photography and Videography is a wedding photographer and videographer in Clearwater, Florida that captures the moments you will want to remember forever on your big day. Reflect on the important aspects of your wedding for years to come. Moments 2 Reflect Wedding Photography and Videography has been capturing weddings for over 10 years.

Whether you need a photographer, videographer or both, Moments 2 Reflect Wedding Photography and Videography offers a variety of individual and combination packages to choose from. Their services include:

• One event/day
  • Second shooter
  • Additional hours
  • High-res images
  • Liability insurance
  • Multiple locations

Other services
In addition to catering to your big day, Moments 2 Reflect Wedding Photography and Videography will be there for you through all aspects of life. Their other services include:

• Engagement sessions

N
Featured
nancy

Married on 03/08/2016

Jenna was very professional and patient. The photos she created for my daughter's wedding were just beautiful. I would recommend her services to capture the perfect moments of your day. Read more Jenna was very professional and patient. The photos she created for my daughter's wedding were just beautiful. I would recommend her services to capture the perfect moments of your day.

J
Janet

Married on 06/16/2017

My daughters wedding was a huge event and I am so glad we hired Jenna and Chris. So professional and caring they made everyone at the wedding feel so comfortable and relaxed while capturing everything ... Read more going on around them. What really sold us to hire them was that Jenn a came out to the wedding rehursal the night before. She sat back and watched them practice then during the last run through she talked to everyone letting us all know exactly where her and. Chris would be standing. Everyone was ready and and very relaxed with the bit of info they shared. It also helped keep my daughter relaxed where she walked arou d with Jenna after all the practices to discuss photo spots and ideas. Such a wonderful tram who helped make my daughter's special day memorable with the beautiful pictures and heart felt video. Thank you both from the bottom of our hearts!

E
Elizabeth

Married on 06/01/2017

What a blast we had out by the water and on the pier taking maternity pictures and a super cute video. Such a fast turn around and amazing pictures. For a short period of time, Jenna warned me she ... Read more takes a lot of pictures, we were able to do so many different poses and get shots everywhere I wanted and then some. Will be calling them for my baby girls newborn pictures for sure! Thank you Jenna and Chris !!!