Hired? Booked

Moments by De Stijl

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL · View map · Visit website

About Moments by De Stijl

Moments by De Stijl is a comprehensize wedding planning company serving clients in the Jacksonville and Saint Augustine areas.

Krystin Bennett, the founder and creative director, has been in the event planning business for many years and has held leadership roles at the Marriott International and Red Lion Hotels Corporation. She believes that the little details count and proper execution is the key to a successful wedding event. With her experience, knowledge, and understanding of how things work, she can cater to the needs of her clients while creating a one-of-a-kind and stress-free wedding planning experience.

Cassidy Jones, the lead event manager, has been in the hospitality business for over seven years and has served in every role from server and bartender to bridal assitant and event coordiantor. As a Jacksonville native she is extremely familiar with local venus and vendors She believes that each wedding should embody the unique style that is true to its hosts and finds excitement in managing every aspect of an event. Success of each wedding depends on your planner being able to see the little details and the bigger picture all at once.

3 Reviews for Moments by De Stijl

3 Moments by De Stijl Reviews

K
Featured
Kristy

Married on 09/08/2018

My saving grace and made all of my dreams and visions come to life for my sons wedding rehearsal dinner! Truly the best and highly recommend to anyone for your special event! Thank you Kyrstin and ... Read more Cassidy for making Ryan and Annie’s rehearsal dinner far above any other!

S
Shannon

Married on 04/28/2018

Shannon, party host

We had a 70th birthday party for my father. Kyrsten was at the venue early and stayed for the entire party. My father still talks about the party. Kyrsten created an amazing elegant outdoor BBQ theme. ... Read more theme. The cake, decorations and food all supported the theme, and I was able to enjoy the party without concerns. I highly recommend Kyrsten for any event you have in mind!

T
Tiffany

Married on 05/20/2017

If you’re ever looking for an event planning company Moments by De Stijl is amazing! MDS orchestrated my baby shower and exceeded my expectations! Kyrstin is extremely personable and professional. The ... Read more best, and most impressive, part of all is that their packages are all inclusive. That includes invitations, thank you cards, communication with vendors, decor, set up AND break down (no mess for my husband and I to clean up at the end of the night), etc. The whole process could not have been any easier for my husband and I, which we are so grateful for during this time. Instead of worrying about anything, we got to enjoy everything! MDS made our shower a truly beautiful and memorable night and I will continue using their services for any future events. Thank you Moments by De Stijl!

Moments by De Stijl FAQ