Moments by Lisa Tran

Seattle, WA · View map · Visit website

About Moments by Lisa Tran

Moments by Lisa Tran is a wedding planning company servicing couples in Seattle, Washington, and surrounding areas. Lisa is naturally artistic and skilled in photography, hand-lettering, music, and event planning. She finds great joy in helping people make their dreams come true, so recently decided to blend her creative, personal, and professional aspirations to start her own wedding planning business. Lisa is available to help plan Pinterest-worthy rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions.

Moments by Lisa Tran offers a full-service day-of wedding planning package, prices for which are based on the location and size of the wedding. The package includes two in-person or video meetings to discuss planning and final details, unlimited event design consultations via text or email, day-of timeline creation and management, and day-of coordination. Her day-of coordination services include vendor management including greeting, staging, and payment, decor setup or management, and volunteer management if needed for larger weddings.

Other Services

Moments by Lisa Tran also offers custom hand-lettered chalkboard signs for rent or purchase. In addition, she can organize wedding photography services.

1 Reviews for Moments by Lisa Tran

1 Moments by Lisa Tran Reviews

A
Amanda Dray

Married on 07/28/2018

Bellingham Wedding

Lisa Tran is an angel. Our day would never have gone so smooth without her. For starters, our wedding was in Bellingham and we all live in Seattle. So she made the drive up and stayed the weekend ... Read more there helping us with preparations and rehearsals. She had everyone at ease and took control of any problem that arose (aka fixing my dress with safety pins before the reception. I told you, she’s an angel.) She made sure my mother wasn’t overwhelmed, that the bridal party was tamed, and was a contact point with all the venders so I didn’t have to do anything but enjoy the day. I had full and complete trust in her with everything because she’s amazing. At one point, right after the ceremony, she stole me and my husband away and put us in a room alone. She grabbed us food and drinks and let us have this little bit of time for just the two of us to digest and be alone with each other. I’m so grateful for that moment because it was the only time in the whole evening that we had a second alone and that was all Lisa’s idea. She makes sure the day is special and unique. She’s organized, creative, and can get anything you need done. Plus she’s so much fun just to be around. Trust when I say you’re in safe hands when Lisa’s around:)

Moments by Lisa Tran FAQ