Moments by Mackenzie

East Greenwich, RI · View map · Visit website

About Moments by Mackenzie

A talented wedding photography service in South Kingstown, Rhode Island, Moments by Mackenzie specializes in creative and fun wedding imagery. Owned and operated by professional photographer Mackenzie Wilcox, the company prides itself on capturing candid moments effortlessly and discreetly. Creative and unique, Moments by Mackenzie is the perfect choice for reliving your special day for years to come!

Moments by Mackenzie proudly offers couples a variety of wedding photography services. Said services include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Consultations
  • Second shooter
  • Additional hours
  • High-res images

Other Services
Coupled with the above services, Moments by Mackenzie also offers a number of wedding-related products and services. Options include:

• Wedding albums
  • Wedding portraits
  • Boudoir shoots
  • Engagement shoots
  • Trash-the-dress shoots
  • Digital files
  • Prints

Areas Covered
Moments by Mackenzie provides wedding photography services to couples located in South Kingstown, Rhode Island. Coupled with the local area, said services are also extended to those throughout Rhode Island, Massachusetts and Connecticut.

23 Reviews for Moments by Mackenzie

23 Moments by Mackenzie Reviews

M
Featured
Marie

Married on 06/09/2018

We used Mackenzie and her husband Mark for our wedding. They were AMAZING! You always hear horror stories when looking for wedding vendors regardless of their reviews. I was referred to Mackenzie by ... Read more my DJ. At the time that we started wedding planning, I was going through a rough patch and I didn’t have the patience to go meet with multiple people and read multiple reviews; I just wanted to get my vendors booked and move onto the next step. My DJ asked if we needed any recommendations for vendors and we said a photographer. He gave us Mackenzie’s name and I was trusting his judgement. We met with her and only her and knew we didn’t want to go with anyone else! She was soo nice and personable. Little did I know, that was just the beginning! When we had our meeting with her, she was so eager to please and took all of our ideas and made a plan. I had my heart set on a certain spot at Roger Williams park and when Mackenzie called to see if it was available, she was told it was booked. So she gave me another option and when we got to the park, she called me in the limo and said that she went and checked out the original point of interest and found it empty so we were able to use it! We both were very excited! We had props that we wanted to use and she came up with great ideas to use them and ran with them! Plus everything thing I asked of her, she did it no questions asked and with a smile on her face. Always asked if we needed anything and was always there to help. If there is anyone that needs a photographer, Mackenzie and Mark are the ones to use! I hope to work with them again one day! But overall, my experience with them was great! I couldn’t have asked for a better team to work with! They really helped make our day memorable and stress free!

L
Lindsay

Married on 11/02/2018

Mackenzie was absolutely amazing! She was able to come to the hospital, with little notice, to capture photos of our newborn baby girl. The moments she captured are exactly what we wanted! Read more Mackenzie was absolutely amazing! She was able to come to the hospital, with little notice, to capture photos of our newborn baby girl. The moments she captured are exactly what we wanted!!

Kim
Kim Dennett

Married on 10/20/2018

Simply amazing!!!

Mackenzie and Mark were literally more amazing than I ever could have imagined! From our first meeting Mackenzie made us feel at ease with her kindness, attention to detail, and professionalism. She ... Read more answered all of our questions and more, responded to all of my emails almost instantly, and made planning and schedule as easy as it could have been. On our wedding day we were both nervous, but as soon as Mackenzie and Mark arrived I honestly felt more at ease. We had several little issues pop up (the zipper on my dress, a bridesmaids hair) and Mackenzie and Mark were so calm, helpful and accommodating. It’s not every day you have a photographer helping to fix the back of your wedding dress with pliers, or re-curling a bridesmaids hair. For our first look photos, all of the same things apply; both Mackenzie and Mark made us all feel comfortable and excited! They did such an amazing job directing us perfectly, making us feel calm, happy, beautiful and comfortable. They both had incredible ideas, and made sure to incorporate all of my inspiration photos into our day (even the ones I had forgotten about!!)! Mackenzie was amazing with our 3 year old flower girl, and so patient with all of us! Mackenzie and Mark went above and beyond in so many ways and we can’t thank them enough for all of their hard work, help, kindness, and passion! They clearly love what they do and it shows! We loved hearing their reactions when they got good shots, and how excited they were to show us a couple of photos during the shoot! Mackenzie posted several sneak peak photos literally the day after our wedding and they are so amazing I cannot wait for the rest! ALL of us were beyond impressed and will definitely be working with them again!! ❤️❤️❤️