Moments Event Planning and Design

Galveston, TX · View map

About Moments Event Planning and Design

Moments Event Planning and Design, in tropical Galveston, Texas, is a wedding planning company that wants to help engaged couples plan all of the details for their wedding day. They know that the wedding planning process can be filled with a mix of emotions. That is why their goal is to listen to their clients’ desires and collaborate on ideas to organize an amazing wedding ceremony, rehearsal dinner and reception.

The four-person team can provide you with anything from wedding planning services to wedding favors and gifts. Some of the weddings that they have helped plan in the past include civil, military and destination weddings. Moments Event Planning and Design offers the following services:

• Budget analysis

32 Moments Event Planning and Design Reviews

D
Devon

Married on 11/18/2017

Pam is an absolutely amazing wedding planner and we whole heartedly owe the success of our wedding day all to her. Throughout the year we worked with her, we always felt like our wedding was a top ... Read more priority of hers and our voices were always heard. The vendors she works with and recommends were ALL top of the line and we're still getting compliments! If you are even considering getting a wedding planner, look no further- Pam is your girl. She is THE BEST investment you can make towards your big day!!

C
Cecily

Married on 11/11/2017

We could not have imagined using any other wedding planner/coordinator for our special day. Pam stays in constant contact with the bride and groom up until the day of the wedding, and she answers ... Read more questions at ALL times of the day. I didn't trust anyone with making sure out wedding was executed the way we wanted (not even my own mother), but the moment I met Pam, I knew she should would make sure all of the other vendors would do what they were suppose to. The day of the wedding, Pam has the most amazing team working with her. They are the sweetest people you'll ever meet, and they are there to make sure your day goes as smoothly as possible. Every penny paid to Pam was well worth it, she handled everything, and the day of my wedding I did not have to worry about anything, because I knew it was all is good hands!

Amanda
Amanda

Married on 10/07/2017

I am so happy I went with Moments Event Planning for my wedding. Pam and her staff are true professionals, they've got weddings down to a fine art! Pam was patient, courteous, fun, organized, and ... Read more always professional. Her experience in the wedding industry and her extensive contacts of vendors that she has worked with multiple times over the years was an invaluable asset to us in the planning process. Pam helped me pick vendors, design my place settings, set up meetings, and nag the wedding party if they were dragging their feet on anything (this happened a lot...!!). She was easy to talk to, open to all my ideas, and helped me set a budget and stick to it! Pam made sure we were getting our wedding related tasks done on time and put out any fires that popped up along the way. The month leading up to the wedding we were as stress free as they come, just ready for the day to finally roll around that we had been waiting for! Our venue was used for both the ceremony and reception of our wedding and Pam and her staff had that area switched over and set up with tables, chairs, linens, and centerpieces so fast you might have missed it if you blinked! I enjoyed meeting all her associates, they were all such fun to talk to on wedding day and kept me calm, relaxed, and attended to my every need. I would definitely hire Pam and her staff at Moments Event Planning for my next event! I will also be recommending her to any future brides looking for an excellent wedding planner! Thank you so much Pam!