Moments In Time Beauty & Photography

San Jose, CA · View map · Visit website

About Moments In Time Beauty & Photography

Moments In Time Beauty & Photography is a wedding photography business based in Monterey, California, that also serves the Carmel, San Jose, and San Francisco areas. Travel to destination photoshoots can also be arranged. This business is owned and operated by a newlywed team. Their mutual love for each other along with their shared interest in photography inspired them to open their own business. Now, they specialize in proposal, engagement, and wedding photography so that they can capture the beauty of each individual couple’s love stories. Hair and Makeup services are also avaliable and included for the bride in packages, customization is avaliable.

Moments In Time Beauty & Photography specializes in shooting in a very natural and contemporary style. Couples can choose from different packages as well as request additional hours if needed. Included in the starting price, all couples will receive an engagement shoot, two photographers shooting at their wedding, high-resolution images, digital files, and hair and makeup for the bride. Other services include:

• Albums

2 Moments In Time Beauty & Photography Reviews

Nicole
Nicole

Married on 07/13/2019

Great experience with these photographers

Adam and Katlyn did such a great job shooting our wedding. The pictures turned out stunning! They were very easy and fun to work with. Plus you get the bonus of having two photographers. I would ... Read more definitely recommend them

M
Mareloy Cepeda

Married on 08/11/2018

The best duo!

Where do I even start? Ive thought about what to write for a while now and I can’t even put into words to explain how I feel. I would give you both 5 stars times a million. Adam and Katlyn You guys ... Read more are AMAZING! From the start of our meeting, it felt right. I knew I had found the right people to capture such important day of my life. On the wedding day, They made me feel like we knew each other, like we were long time friends, that made me relax during that crazy roller coaster of emotions that you get on the wedding day. They’re super professional, you can tell they have a passion and it shines through their work. Adam and Katlyn, we can’t thank you enough for how much you put into our day and we are so happy with all of our beautiful photos. From start to finish it really feels like our story and, we couldn’t be happier. We look at our pictures and we always tear up because you guys captured so many memorable moments and we are forever thankful. Sooo we highly recommend Adam and Katlyn to be your wedding photographers. They have exceeded our expectations in every possible way. If theyre are not available for your wedding date, as unreasonable as this might sound, we would suggest you move your wedding date according to their availability. You and your partner will not regret it haha. Thank you thank you thank you guys! You guys rock! Never ever change.

Moments In Time Beauty & Photography FAQ