Moments of Fortune Events

Fort Myers, Florida · View map

About Moments of Fortune Events

At Moments of Fortune, you are encouraged to dream big and relax without worries. Let us handle all of your details as you joyfully celebrate your special event and create memories that will last a lifetime.

Moments of Fortune is a professional wedding and event planning company designed with you in mind. We offer various planning, coordinating, and consulting packages to help meet your specific needs.

Full Service Planning

Designed for the couple who desires to relax and truly enjoy the engagement period. This package is the complete wedding planning experience where every detail is handled with perfection from start to finish.

Partial Planning

Perfect for the couple that started the planning process but also needs assistance along the way. This package includes securing the right vendors and professional advice to help make the wedding day spectacular.

Month of Coordination

Ideal for the couple that has planned their wedding and needs help tying together the final details the month of the big day. This package ensures that the wedding day will go smoothly allowing the couple to sit back, worry-free and enjoy the rewards of their hard work.

Let’sonnect! Contact us at info@momentsoffortune.com to discuss exactly what we can do to help make your wedding day fabulous!

37 Reviews for Moments of Fortune Events

37 Moments of Fortune Events Reviews

E
Esther

Event date: 04/13/2018

Tatiana did such a fantastic job of taking care of the behind the scenes details for my company's Seminar event. Her excellent service allowed me to focus on delivering my best to my clients as she ... Read more was very attentive to the needs that arose during our sessions and more. Very professional and the quality of her work speaks for itself. I will definitely be working with her again.

P
Phil

Event date: 06/17/2017

Moments of Fortune did an outstanding job and provided excellent, professional services to my book launch event. I am honored to recommend their services to whoever is looking for an experienced and ... Read more professional event planner.

V
Valelie

Event date: 06/03/2017

As a new Author, it is very important to have a book signing/launch for such a major accomplishment. Moments of Fortune was the first company that came to mind when I was thinking of planning my very ... Read more first book signing and launch. Tatiana always delivers exceptional work! From the beginning to the end, professionalism, enthusiasm and patience was shown. The decor was exactly what I wanted and even better! The itinerary was well planned and followed during the day of the event. Compliments for the venue, decor, food and positive environment from others remain til this day. I look forward to working with Moments of Fortune for all future events and I highly recommend this wonderful group for all of your events! You will not be disappointed.