Mon Amie Bridal Salon

Costa Mesa, California · View map · Visit website

About Mon Amie Bridal Salon

Mon Amie Bridal Salon is a wedding dress boutique in Costa Mesa, California. This elegant and premiere bridal boutique has been providing unparalleled service to brides and wedding parties for over 40 years. Their spacious boutique offers an excellent selection of designer gowns and bridal accessories for everyone from the bride, mother of bride and groom to bridesmaids, flower girls, and more.

Mon Amie Bridal Salon’s enthusiastic and professional staff offer personalized, high-quality services to everyone who walks through the door. The salon has two boutiques inside; The European Boutique for top-notch bridal brands, and La Femme Boutique for plus size items. Aside for bridal attire, Mon Amie Bridal Salon also offers items such as bridal belts, hair accessories, shoes, veils, garters, undergarments, and jewelry. With their new inventory coming in weekly, you are sure to always find the perfect items to complete your wedding look at Mon Amie Bridal Salon.

243 Reviews for Mon Amie Bridal Salon

243 Mon Amie Bridal Salon Reviews

Allison
Featured
Allison

Getting married on 10/05/2019

Love Mon Amie!

I had the best experience at Mon Amie with Janelle. She made me feel so comfortable, really listened to what I was asking for, and knocked it out of the park! I found my dress and we both knew the ... Read more second I put it on. I cannot wait to wear it at my wedding!

Meghan
Meghan

Married on 09/08/2018

Beautiful gowns, great experience

My girls and I had a wonderful experience here at Mon Amie. I tried on several dresses after coming in with a somewhat foggy vision and unsure of what I wanted. Tina asked a few questions and selected ... Read more selected a few dresses within my price range. I end up falling in love with a style that I came in saying I wouldn’t even try on. I hear that happens a lot. ;) Overall, they have a great selection and excellent customer service. My piece of advice for brides would be to find a dress that you love, and then stop looking at dresses! There is no point in second guessing yourself. Pick one and move on to the next check on the to do list!

J
Jenni

Married on 08/19/2018

Tina was amazing! She sat down with me and listened, wanted to see pictures of what I wanted, she was patient and treated me like a queen! Excellent service and gave us champagne! She picked ... Read more perfect dresses and made the entire experience fun and exciting!