Mon Cherie Catering & Events

Sandy, UT · View map · Visit website

About Mon Cherie Catering & Events

At Mon Cherie Catering & Events, we believe that great food and service are just the beginning, and our Clients agree! We have been honored to win the WeddingWire Couples Choice Award for the last four consecutive years! Our comprehensive event design process is custom tailored for every party. No two events are the same, and that is just the way our clients like it.

Your experience with us starts long before your event, and we hope that lasts long after it concludes. We love our clients, we love catering, and together we create the most amazing events!

Our Serving Styles include:

• Late Night Snacks
  • Beverage Buffet
  • Bartending
  • Holiday Events

Mon Cherie Catering & Events also offers a vast array of cuisine styles for you to choose from.

We do all the work, so you enjoy your day!

44 Reviews for Mon Cherie Catering & Events

44 Mon Cherie Catering & Events Reviews

J
Featured
Jocelyne

Married on 07/01/2017

I don't know where to start, this was our first time planning a wedding and I went and met with Cherie, and from there she was invaluable in helping guide us along the way to the perfect day. She was ... Read more was my eyes and ears the whole day and I got to relax and just enjoy the wedding day and evening. She even took care of extra little things she didn't have to do along the way that completely saved the day for us, and she did it quietly and professionally. We still get comments on the food and have been asked to get her beef recipe! We also ended the evening with a taco bar, and it was so delicious and fun! I still dream about her Mexican wedding cookies! Her staff was as professional as she is and my husband and I wouldn't plan another event without her.

L
Lisa Long

Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing food! Amazing service!

Cherie was great to work with. She’s quick to respond to any questions or concerns and is very professional. The food was amazing and the service was impeccable. People are still raving about the ... Read more food. I highly recommend her for any event.

V
Vilma

Married on 03/24/2018

I had Cherie do the catering for my daughters wedding. She worked with me through the phone about all the details and menus and prices. I was worry since I live in Chicago and the wedding was in Utah. ... Read more She walked me through everything and the food was delicious and the presentation was beautiful. Cherie is a wonderful person to work with and the prices are very good. I give her 5 stars.