Mon Sheri Beauty

Wayne, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Mon Sheri Beauty

Mon Sheri Beauty is a hair and makeup company located in Toms River, New Jersey, specializing in providing beauty services for brides-to-be and other celebratory events. Using only premium quality MAC makeup products, clients can be assured that the artists are using top-of-the-range items to capture their desired look. Working in close relation with every client, the make artist guides them through the makeup process and offers trials to ensure their style is perfectly created ready for the special event.

Mon Sheri Beauty provides a variety of beauty services that can be tailored to best suit every client's desires and specific requirements. Before any service is conducted, the company offers consultation to discuss makeup styles and options available to make the client feel and look as great as possible. Makeup and hair services available include contour, natural application, airbrushing, on-site makeup, fake lashes, hair styling, blowouts, extensions, and more. Additional services provided include but are not limited to:

• Group services

K
Featured
Kristen

Married on 02/18/2017

After much frustration with other hairstylists not returning my calls, I reached out to Sheri from Mon Sheri Beauty. We spoke on the phone and I instantly knew I would hire her. Sheri is super sweet, ... Read more sweet, professional, and easy to talk to which is helpful on stressful wedding mornings! I went to her office in Wayne for my trial. She instantly knew the look I was going for and helped me feel comfortable with a headband that I purchased to match my dress but wasn't completely excited about using. I LOVED my trial look but decided to change the style a bit at the last minute on my wedding morning. Sheri did not disappoint! My hair came out exactly how I wanted and I received so many compliments. Some people even said it was the best work they have ever seen! To top it off, my updo stayed in tack all night, even while sleeping, and looked great the next morning for our breakfast! Sheri is competitively priced for her amazing work! I can't recommend her enough! I know two other people who also used Mon Sheri Beauty for their wedding hair and makeup and also gave rave reviews. Highly recommend!

E
Elizabeth Garbaccio

Married on 07/20/2019

Wonderful experience

Sheri was wonderful in every way. She arrived in when she said she would and did a wonderful job on my bridal parties hair and makeup! Read more Sheri was wonderful in every way. She arrived in when she said she would and did a wonderful job on my bridal parties hair and makeup!

M
michelle

Married on 06/15/2019

A new friend!

Sheri and her team were incredible! There were several people in our wedding party and they were able to accommodate all of them no problem! Sheri helped me manage my stress let alone my whole wedding ... Read more look! I am so lucky to have found her!