Monae James Events

San Diego, CA · View map · Visit website

About Monae James Events

Monae James Events is a wedding planning and event firm located in San Diego, California. The company specializes in luxury wedding planning, design, and couples' funding services. They travel all across the United States and abroad to provide their services. The company strives to take your personality and everything that makes you unique and turn it into your one-of-a-kind signature wedding.

Experience

Monae James Events was founded in 2015 by Monae and James Ransom. Monae is a certified master wedding planner who holds a degree in hospitality with an emphasis on event planning, as well as a degree in floral design. Monae spent 12 years working for one of the top wedding planning agencies in New York before starting her own business. James holds a degree in communications and photography. When you hire Monae James Events, you are receiving over 20 years of design and planning experience, as well as their professional planning team who can create a customized wedding experience to impress you for years to come.

Monae James Events offers a range of wedding packages. These include:

• Partial wedding planning
  • Full wedding planning and design
  • Month-of planning
  • Day-of-coordination
  • Couples funding services

Other Services

In addition to their wedding packages, Monae James Events offers services for a number of other events, including couples’ fundraising, corporate events, and social events.

5 Reviews for Monae James Events

5 Monae James Events Reviews

M
Melissa Campo

Getting married on 06/04/2019

Beyond our Wildest dreams

My fiance and I got engaged and we wanted to do all of the work ourselves, with the exception of on the day we got married. We knew we needed a day of coordinator, but there were so many to choose ... Read more from. I contacted Monae James Events from the thumbtack platform and within a few minutes I had a written response. After a few messages with the owner Monae, she sent me a beautiful brochure with proposal and contract all in one. I was amazed by how easy she made everything. On the day of our wedding, Monae and her team arrived two hours early and helped set up everything, this was not part of the contract. Our day went off perfectly. One of my guest had an emergency and Monae had just what she needed in her emergency kit, and it wasn't a common item. We were blown way and thought we were going to have top call an ambulance for help. We later found out that Monae is actually also a licensed nurse. Absolutely amazing and more than we could have asked for. Our wedding day was perfect. Thank you Monae

N
Neesha

Married on 04/01/2019

Dreams do come true

I have worked with other planners in the past before I found Monae James Events and I have to say that my second wedding was better than my first with Monae James taking care of everything. I thought ... Read more my design and dreams were over the top, but somehow this amazing team went above and beyond to get it done beyond my wildest dreams. Best experience hands down and worth every penny they charge.

Kelly
Kelly Roberts

Married on 03/06/2019

Absolute Perfection

Regina and the team at Monae James Events made sure our day was executed flawlessly. Regina and her team are very professional and very knowledgeable in so many areas. I have since used Regina and her ... Read more team for social gatherings. I highly recommend Regina and her team.