Monarch British Limousines

Conroe, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Monarch British Limousines

An award-winning wedding transportation service in Conroe, Texas, Monarch British
Limousines offers everything you and your significant other need for a truly streamlined wedding celebration. Owned and operated by Tom Durham, the company has been a successful part of the Texan wedding industry since 2005. Adding magic and class to each wedding served, Monarch British Limousines is the ideal one-stop shop for all your wedding transportation needs!

Couples who entrust their wedding transportation needs to Monarch British Limousines benefit from a variety of services. Said services include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Professional driver
  • Multiple locations
  • Personalized wedding signage
  • Complimentary bottle of wine

Other Services
Monarch British Limousines features the largest selection of antique and exotic Rolls-Royce automobiles in the state of Texas. Options include the following:

• Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud II
  • Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud III
  • Rolls-Royce Phantom
  • Excalibur Phaeton

Areas Covered
Monarch British Limousines proudly offers wedding transportation services to couples located in Conroe, Texas. Coupled with the local area, said services are extended to interested couples located throughout Katy and Sugar Land, Texas.

72 Reviews for Monarch British Limousines

72 Monarch British Limousines Reviews

M
Featured
Itzel

Married on 10/26/2012

A must for any sophisticated wedding. My guests were in awe when they saw what our getaway vehicle would be. This is the first thing I booked when I got engaged! It's worth every penny. My favorite ... Read more part was the personalized license plate with our new last name!

Mari
Mari

Married on 02/22/2019

Fun Ride, Good Time

The company was very responsive and professional. Our ride was awesome. It came with champagne and a custom license plate just for us! We truly enjoyed riding around in such a cool car! Read more The company was very responsive and professional. Our ride was awesome. It came with champagne and a custom license plate just for us! We truly enjoyed riding around in such a cool car!

L
Lindsey

Married on 01/27/2018

Monarch was probably the easiest vendor I worked with! When I reached out, I heard back in hours and had it all set up and paid for same day! Our driver was on time and so kind, and the car was ... Read more exquisite. So many compliments on the Rolls Royce we exited our reception in! A bottle of champagne was ready for us in back and the driver hurried to get us to the hotel within our time frame, even though we were running behind because of us—as to not cause additional charges for us. Great vendor choice - no brainer.