Monarch Wedding Planning

Nipomo, CA · View map · Visit website

About Monarch Wedding Planning

Monarch Wedding Planning is a professional wedding planning service located in Nipomo, California and serves our clients in several counties including Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo County. Beginning with seeing your vision we start to expertly coordinate your wedding by taking into account every small detail, from the floral arrangements to what phone calls need to be made to your wedding vendors. We have a strong management background and are more than equipped to make your wedding dreams a reality. We work with you to ensure you have a stress free wedding experience which in turn allows you to relax and enjoy spending time with your family, friends and guests. Our certified wedding planners only plan weddings which makes us experts in the wedding planning industry

Lets plan together !!!

At Monarch Wedding Planning, we offer professional full-service wedding planning to Month-of Coordination and we can even custom make a package just for you. We promise is to offer our couples a truly memorable, unique and exclusive wedding experience. Services include:

• Ceremony

B
Featured
Benjamin

Married on 07/28/2018

I don’t know how we would’ve pulled this off without Alison. From the moment we hired her all the chaos seemed to vanish and our wedding became a well oiled machine. She coordinated with all of our ... Read more vendors and took care of all the little details. We plan a lot of events and thought we could go it alone but having Alison allowed us to enjoy our wedding as guests instead of feeling like we had a million tasks to do. As if that wasn’t enough Alison went the extra mile for us time and again. Friday night at the rehearsal dinner when Alison wasn’t even on the clock yet we realized we were missing some a/v cables. Without hesitation she was on her way to Best Buy to save the day. We also wanted to surprise our guests with in n out burger after the wedding the logistics of which proved very difficult. Alison navigated the entire process for us taking yet another stress off of our plate. Thank you Alison for helping to make our wedding amazing!

A
Amy

Married on 06/01/2019

Breath of fresh air

Alison was truly amazing! I loved working with her and she did such an amazing job keeping me sane and organized throughout the wedding process. And then the day of, I kept feeling like I didn’t see ... Read more her, but it’s because she was running around handling everything and making sure everything went so smooth, and it did. I didn’t have a single worry on my wedding day because of her! She’s amazing!

Lindsay
Lindsay

Married on 06/16/2018

Alison was very easy to work with and it was an added value that she already had relationships with most of our other vendors. My husband and I both work full time so it was nice to know that the ... Read more little details were being ironed out behind the scenes. On the day of the wedding, I even emailed her my vows and she brought them printed in a plastic sleeve. Our friends and family raved about our wedding--5 stars from us!