Monica Hayes Makeup

Jacksonville, FL · View map · Visit website

About Monica Hayes Makeup

Located in Jacksonville, Florida, Monica Hayes Makeup is a provider of makeup services for weddings. The owner strives to give you a fun, relaxing experience while creating your desired look, from glam to on-trend to romantic. Monica Hayes Makeup serves northeast Florida and southeast Georgia couples, plus their attendants and loved ones.

Experience
Monica Hayes has been working in the field for more than 10 years. She loves to brighten someone’s day by making them look and feel great, and aims to give each person a timeless look.

From engagement sessions to destination weddings, Monica Hayes Makeup is equipped to come to you and make you shine for your special occasion. Makeup services include:

• False lashes

Featured
Caleigh Reitsma

Married on 06/10/2019

Great experience!!

Monica Hayes came highly recommended by my best friend's sister who used her for her wedding day makeup. I, too used Monica's services for my wedding day and she did a fantastic job! She was prompt, ... Read more always on time, listened to my concerns and answered my questions and made me feel beautiful on my wedding day.

Kelsey
Kelsey

Married on 06/07/2019

Bridal Makeup

Monica and her assistant were wonderful to work with for my wedding day! They showed up early to allow plenty of time for set-up and got right to work on the moms. Monica listened to each client, ... Read more getting their likes and dislikes for color and style, and asked for input from myself (the bride) an other wedding party members. Monica personally did my makeup and made me look STUNNING! I seriously loved my wedding makeup and would suggest Monica to anyone.

S
Samantha

Married on 04/20/2019

Incredible!

I love how she did my makeup! And she has very reasonable prices! Read more I love how she did my makeup! And she has very reasonable prices!