Monica Roberts Photography

Floresville, TX · View map · Visit website

About Monica Roberts Photography

Monica Roberts Photography is a professional wedding photography business based out of Floresville, Texas. This company captures their clients' magical moments with dedication and imagination. Monica, the owner and lead photographer, utilizes natural light to transcribe beautiful memories into visual keepsakes that couples can cherish for years to come. The colorful hues in these images bring life to the photo while preserving authenticity.

Monica brings a pleasant demeanor to the table, ensuring that her clients are both happy and comfortable throughout the entire process. Images taken by Monica are available in various forms such as proofs, digital files, and prints. To accommodate a plethora of preferences, she also uses a range of photographic styles. Examples of these styles include:

• Contemporary

Featured
CHRISTINA

Married on 09/29/2018

A True Artistic Event Photographer

Where to start when there are so many things to gush about? Monica is simply the best in the business. Our wedding was a bit hectic since it had rained all morning. Monica took control a lot of the ... Read more time and stepped in organizing vendors (who worked closely with the wedding party) when there was no direction from the wedding coordinators assistant. She in no way should have been put into that situation, however, she took control to give us the wedding images and day we dreamed of. I only highlight this because it's not usual. She stepped up and excelled. Our wedding images look so artistic and portray us calm even if we weren't at the time. Her second photographer was so incredible as well! The booking and payment process was a breeze! This is the team you want when you're trusting vendors to execute your dream wedding. We honestly can't say enough good things about her team. I will forever treasure these images. Thank you Monica!

K
Katy

Married on 03/18/2017

Monica Roberts.. Is such an amazing photographer but, she is also an amazing person. She makes you feel so comfortable. She knows what she is doing. We used Monica for Engagement, bridals, wedding, ... Read more and even graduation photos! All of our images are so beautiful. She is so kind and really captures every moment. She is prompt, responsible, and even gave me advice about vendors and day of wedding advice! What more can you ask for from a vendor?!

User6311053

2+ years ago

Monica and her assistant Laura were fantastic! Monica was great about contacting us for what we were looking for, communicating with us prior to the wedding and checking in a day or two before. Our ... Read more pictures turned out beautifully and I couldn't thank her enough for being available on a weekday. My only regrets were, that we missed some of the family shots that I wanted, there was some miscommunication about time alotted and venues (between my mom, Monica, and myself) and I really, really, really wish we had booked the extra time at the chapel and for the reception!!! If you think you need more time - GET IT!!