Monica Roberts Photography

Floresville, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Monica Roberts Photography

In the heart of Texas, you'll find Monica Roberts Photography; a truly dedicated artist excited to capture magical moments and precious, fleeting memories. Monica's special gift lies in her ability to document love - especially when it's alive in that indescribable dreamy, natural light. Monica's images have gorgeous hues and highlight the natural beauty of her subjects, without the addition of over-editing or excessive post-production. Being the epitome of a people-person, her sweet nature, fun energy, and professionalism give her couples confidence and assurance from the very start.

And after all is said and done, the images you receive will fill your heart with joy and laughter every time you look back on them.

Monica Roberts Photography | 856.278.1310 | www.monicaroberts.com | hello@monicaroberts.com

14 Reviews for Monica Roberts Photography

14 Monica Roberts Photography Reviews

CHRISTINA
Featured
CHRISTINA

Married on 09/29/2018

A True Artistic Event Photographer

Where to start when there are so many things to gush about? Monica is simply the best in the business. Our wedding was a bit hectic since it had rained all morning. Monica took control a lot of the ... Read more time and stepped in organizing vendors (who worked closely with the wedding party) when there was no direction from the wedding coordinators assistant. She in no way should have been put into that situation, however, she took control to give us the wedding images and day we dreamed of. I only highlight this because it's not usual. She stepped up and excelled. Our wedding images look so artistic and portray us calm even if we weren't at the time. Her second photographer was so incredible as well! The booking and payment process was a breeze! This is the team you want when you're trusting vendors to execute your dream wedding. We honestly can't say enough good things about her team. I will forever treasure these images. Thank you Monica!

K
Katy

Married on 03/18/2017

Monica Roberts.. Is such an amazing photographer but, she is also an amazing person. She makes you feel so comfortable. She knows what she is doing. We used Monica for Engagement, bridals, wedding, ... Read more and even graduation photos! All of our images are so beautiful. She is so kind and really captures every moment. She is prompt, responsible, and even gave me advice about vendors and day of wedding advice! What more can you ask for from a vendor?!

User6311053

2+ years ago

Monica and her assistant Laura were fantastic! Monica was great about contacting us for what we were looking for, communicating with us prior to the wedding and checking in a day or two before. Our ... Read more pictures turned out beautifully and I couldn't thank her enough for being available on a weekday. My only regrets were, that we missed some of the family shots that I wanted, there was some miscommunication about time alotted and venues (between my mom, Monica, and myself) and I really, really, really wish we had booked the extra time at the chapel and for the reception!!! If you think you need more time - GET IT!!