Monique Hessler Photography

Paradise Valley, AZ · View map

About Monique Hessler Photography

Your wedding day is one of the most incredible days of your life, the beginning of your legacy, and wedding photography should not be taken lightly! Let's be honest, planning such an important day can be a little...overwhelming! Which is why we believe that you should have an entire team behind you, supporting you the entire way! It is so important to us that we are there for all of our couples throughout the entire ride! We love being present for the entire journey, from first meeting you, listening to your exciting plans, hearing all about your love story, experiencing the planning process with you, the exciting countdown to your wedding day, and finally seeing your images come to life! We would love for it to be an experience for you more than having us show up to your wedding day as just a vendor!

It's really important to us that your wedding photography should capture the emotion, the laughter, the anticipation of seeing each other for the first time, the details you spent so long planning, his face when you first lock eyes, slow dancing to a fast song, stolen kisses, all of the unique moments that make up your unique wedding day. We don't want your photography to look like everyone else's, we want you to look at your images and think "wow that's so us"! Which is another reason why we love working with our couples leading up to the wedding day to learn about your visions and ideas, as well as any Pinterest ideas you have pinned ;).

We accept a limited number of weddings each year in order to focus on providing our couples the best experience possible!

Follow us on Instagram: @moniquehesslerweddings

We can't wait to connect with you to discuss your upcoming wedding! Submit an inquiry to the right or send me a message above to learn more about our offered wedding collections!

49 Reviews for Monique Hessler Photography

49 Monique Hessler Photography Reviews

A
Alicia Petersen

Getting married on 01/10/2020

Totally exceeded all expectations

I truly could not be more happy with my decision to hire Monique Hessler and her team as our photographers. Monique and her team are so incredibly attentive to every detail and have already been such ... Read more a huge help and support in my planning process. In every single aspect she has completely exceeded all my expectations through hosting a date night at board & brush, sending a thank you packet with little special gifts, and always responding back to all my questions so quickly. In addition, our engagement photos were a dream and absolutely just so stunning but to top it off we received our edited photos back TWO DAYS AFTER OUR SHOOT!!!! That is completely unheard of in my opinion. I truly never in my dreams would have imagined such an incredible experience with our photographers and we haven't even gotten married yet! I can't wait to see the magic of our special day. If you want to have the most beautiful pictures and overall flawless and stress free experience PLEASE CHOOSE MONIQUE & HER TEAM!! I seriously can't express enough how grateful I am for these genuinely sweet ladies.

Ashley
Ashley Gurevitz

Married on 03/30/2019

Monique and Riane surpassed our expectations!

We seriously do not have enough amazing things to say about Monique and Riane! They have been such a pleasure to work with. Riane is incredibly talented at what she does and made us feel very ... Read more comfortable in front of the camera. And Monique is incredibly responsive, would reply to my emails right away, and would make detail edits very quickly. After the wedding we were shocked and impressed to see that we received our wedding photos 6 DAYS after the wedding! And they all turned out absolutely amazing. Photography was one of the most important vendors on my list because I knew these were photos that we would love and cherish our entire life. Monique and Riane surpassed our expectations.

D
Devon

Married on 02/16/2019

Incredible engagement and wedding photos

Our wedding planner recommend Monique and her team to us and we couldn't have asked for better pictures! We chose to work with Nicole, an associate on Monique's team, because of the price difference; ... Read more however the quality was amazing! Nicole traveled with us to Sedona for engagement pictures, and she shot our wedding day as well. Monique was always so responsive in emails and did a fantastic job editing our pictures. We would highly recommend them to any couple looking for beautiful, timeless wedding photos.