Monique Sayles Events

Bronx, NY · View map

About Monique Sayles Events

Monique Sayles Events is a wedding planning company located in Bronx, New York. Owner and wedding planner Monique Sayles has been planning events for over 8 years. She is highly organized and loves crafting beautiful ceremonies for her clients. Past customers of Monique praise her ability to execute clients' visions, décor design and quick thinking.

Monique Sayles Events offers timelines and budget analysis for a well-planned and organized special day. A list of their services include:

• Day-of coordination $ 975
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

Other Services
This company offers the ability to plan large double weddings or small civil ceremonies. The variety of other wedding types they can plan include:

• Cultural

5 Monique Sayles Events Reviews

J
Jason

Married on 09/09/2017

You do a great job and your very helpful thank you so much Read more you do a great job and your very helpful thank you so much

B
Blaire

Married on 10/07/2016

Monique worked with me for several years at Columbia University. Her dedication to a project is always evident, and she always puts the client's needs first. I highly recommend her work for any ... Read more upcoming festivities.

Jessica223
Jessica

Married on 09/17/2016

I hired Monique as my Day of Coordinator for my wedding on 9/17/16 and I could not have made a better choice!. I knew immediately after meeting Monique she was "the one". She had extensive banquet ... Read more hall experience which was perfect since my wedding was at a reception hall. Even though I hired her only for day of coordination and the wedding was 3 months away, she immediately jumped in to assist me and frequently checked-in to see if there was anything I needed help with. She made certain she attended all the necessary vendor meetings, and was a great resource at them, as I looked to her to help me decide on my dinner menu and lighting logistics. When I reviewed all the wedding details with Monique before the wedding, I felt confident she would execute on the vision perfectly-- and she did! At the ceremony, she managed décor set-up and coordinated the processional and recessional perfectly. Based on my instructions, Monique made certain all my wedding design and décor (particularly my tablescape) details were properly executed. My reception room looked stunning! During the wedding I didn't stress about anything because Monique handled everything in conjunction with the reception hall staff. She even followed-up with me after the wedding to make sure everything was OK! Hiring Monique was one of the best investments I made for my wedding. She is smart, adapts quickly in a fast-paced environment and follows instructions to the letter. She's an asset to any event she coordinates and played an integral role in making my wedding amazing! I can't thank her enough!