Monolith Entertainment

Knoxville, Tennessee · View map · Visit website

About Monolith Entertainment

Monolith Entertainment is a DJ entertainment company based out of Knoxville, Tennessee that services the surrounding region. They would be delighted to offer couples talented, professional DJs and top quality equipment for their wedding festivities. Their team is energetic and dedicated to providing you with only the best entertainment you and your guests will remember for years to come.

Monolith Entertainment will consult with couples to discuss what they would like to have on their wedding day. From there, they and couples will formulate a plan for a timeline of events to help ensure the night goes smoothly. Couples may create a Do-Not-Play list so they do not have to hear anything they do not like and DJs will also offer MC services. But Monolith Entertainment does not stop there: they would be honored to provide many sound and lighting services for couples, as well. Whether couples want anything ambient uplighting and/or professional stage lighting, or sound engineering and video projection, this company would happy to help you. They will bring their own equipment, including a flat screen, projector, sound/PA system, microphones, and uplighting, and offer liability insurance. Monolith Entertainment plays the following genres:

• Christian

H
Heather

Married on 04/13/2019

Book Lance and his team!

Lance and his team were great! We met twice and had a phone conversation to go over any questions and changes. Lance was professional and patient with me during my wedding brain stage. His set-up ... Read more looked great and I was happy with the day of execution. Highly recommend.

Jordan
Jordan

Married on 10/05/2018

Full Service Entertainment at it's Finest

I absolutely loved working with Lance & his team for my wedding day! They did my ceremony & reception. He met with us several times to get an idea of what we wanted, walked the venue with us, and gave ... Read more us very detailed plans. He was a pleasure to work with and our wedding was better for it. Monolith provided gorgeous uplighting, announcements when needed, and the playlist was perfect! The timing was amazing on songs for walking down the aisle, dances, etc. I could not have asked for a better DJ! Although, I'd say Monolith provides more than just DJ services!

J
Jared

Married on 05/31/2018

Monolith Entertainment a did a great for my wedding. Lance was responsive and had great ideas and worked with the us and helped us visualize how everything would look. The day of our wedding ... Read more everything ran smoothly. Our cake provider did not show and Lance volunteered to run and pick up a cake. Overall working with Monolith was easy, helped relieve the stress of putting together a wedding, the set up looked great, the accounments and pacing of the event went great, and the song choices were on point.