Monphotography

Kansas City, MO · View map · Visit website

About Monphotography

Monphotography is a wedding photography company based in Kansas City, Missouri. This WeddingWire Couples' Choice Award-winning company will bring you amazing wedding day photos, along with the little details. Owner and photographer Monika is skilled and personable, and her mission is the make sure she captures every moment. She will capture every intimate and romantic detail of your wedding day. Monphotography specializes in the photography styles of contemporary, photojournalism and traditional.

Monphotography offers the following services:

• Engagement shoot
  • High-resolution images
  • Liability insurance
  • Multiple locations
  • Second shooter

Other Services
This vendor offers the following items for your wedding day:

• Albums
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the date

Location
Monphotography is based in Kansas City and services the surrounding area.

34 Reviews for Monphotography

34 Monphotography Reviews

S
Featured
Sarah

Married on 05/06/2016

Monika has been my lifetime photographer capturing all the special moments in our lives. She started by doing our wedding photos , I had 11 bridesmaids and 11 grooms men, 6 kiddos and she handled ... Read more every picture so perfessional and calm. She captured every special moment of our day . And has done that since. All of our family shoots, my boys adore her !she is amazing with kids. Monika is the best at her craft. I highly recommend her :)

C
Christopher

Getting married on 12/31/2020

I hired Monphotography for a photoshoot. The photographer was very easy to work with. She listened to my wishes. She shared professionally her ideas and opinions when she knew sonething might not turn ... Read more turn out, even though I wanted it. She has great skills, and you can that and her quality through her work.

Brianna
Brianna Brokaw

Married on 06/03/2019

Super talented, patient, and amazing photographer!

Monika did an amazing job with our destination wedding! We hired her without ever knowing her. All I had to see was her portfolio and I was sold, not to mention her responsiveness to all communication ... Read more was great! She captured every memory and then some. We received our photos within 4 weeks of our wedding date, which is incredible timing in my opinion! She was fun, energetic, and made my husband feel comfortable the whole time (he hates taking pictures). I can’t say enough about this girl and her passion for Photography. She has a true gift and talent to offer anyone!