Monster Beatz DJs

Middletown, OH · View map · Visit website

About Monster Beatz DJs

Monster BeatZ DJs--located in Middletown, Ohio and serving clients in the Cincinnati and Dayton regions--is a wedding event DJ and entertainment company that specializes in personalized entertainment. This company will also travel just about anywhere to put on a show. Their event packages are based around their clients’ specific wants and needs, so your vision for your wedding event is a complete possibility thanks to this team. Finally, Monster BeatZ DJs takes time to form relationships with each of their clients to ensure experiences handled with complete care and attention to detail.

Monster BeatZ DJs offers a variety of services in their starting price, including consultations and event items like disco balls, flat screens, karaoke, microphones, photo booths, projectors, and a sound/PA system. This team also works to provide MC services. Other services offered by the company include:

• Liability insurance

Jeff/Tina
Featured
Jeff/tina Jenkins

Married on 02/23/2019

Monster BeatZ.(Dj cory) helped us create a dream wedding!

Monster BeatZ made our special day amazing! Dj Cory is the best! He was so attentive to us during the planing and preparing process. Making sure to keep in contact and ask plenty of questions about ... Read more our vision. He created the Itenirary and kept us on time. I felt like he was the wedding coach..lol The music is one of the most important parts and it was 110% from the cloud smoke, the games , the bouquet and garter toss which was creative and fun and different from the usual tradition. interaction with the guest to getting us drinks and just being excited fun and truly caring...Monster BeatZ is it ..trust me just check out our Facebook page We are still in aw of how beautiful the ceremony turned out. We also loved the beautiful lighting they provided. .Thank you so much. With Love the Jenkins!

E
Emily

Married on 07/20/2019

Monster Beatz to the Rescue

From beginning to end, working with DJ Corey and Monster Beatz was a great experience! We initially met Corey at a Bridalrama event and felt comfortable that they would be able to provide a service ... Read more and party environment that would meet our needs. Leading up to the event, Corey met with me several times to discuss our vision, lighting plans and music selection. (I highly recommend using the Bluetooth uplighting that can change colors throughout the night. We had them as a solid color through dinner and had them change throughout the night to help liven the hall after dinner!) He provided a customized timeline for the event with descriptions and information in a nice format that we can save with our wedding mementos for the future. Leading up to the event, I felt that everything was in control and I was confident. Now we managed to get married on the hottest day in Cincinnati in 5 years and we definitely have a rowdy group of friends! Corey greeted us all with a smile and hyped the group up for the entrance. We were seated and he helped make sure we all had drinks and then met with my husband and I to make sure we had the run down for the evening. In the middle of this, the hall’s A/C managed go out because of the heat outside and the heat load in the building. However, the party continued! Corey made sure we all kept having a great time, played all our family's and friend’s favorites and the dance floor stayed full. We planned a special last couple of songs and I also really appreciated that he checked in with me during the last 30 minutes to make sure there was nothing else I wanted to hear. We were all super gross by the end of the night but had so many compliments about how much fun we all had! I would recommend these guys to anyone who needs a special event DJ.

E
Emily

Married on 07/20/2019

Monster Beatz Save the Day

From beginning to end, working with DJ Corey and Monster Beatz was a great experience! We initially met Corey at a Bridalrama event and felt comfortable that they would be able to provide a service ... Read more and party environment that would meet our needs. Leading up to the event, Corey met with me several times to discuss our vision, lighting plans and music selection. (I highly recommend using the Bluetooth uplighting that can change colors throughout the night. We had them as a solid color through dinner and had them change throughout the night to help liven the hall after dinner!) He provided a customized timeline for the event with descriptions and information in a nice format that we can save with our wedding mementos for the future. Leading up to the event, I felt that everything was in control and I was confident. Now we managed to get married on the hottest day in Cincinnati in 5 years and we definitely have a rowdy group of friends! Corey greeted us all with a smile and hyped the group up for the entrance. We were seated and he helped make sure we all had drinks and then met with my husband and I to make sure we had the run down for the evening. In the middle of this, the hall’s A/C managed go out because of the heat outside and the heat load in the building. However, the party continued! Corey made sure we all kept having a great time, played all our family and friend’s favorites and the dance floor stayed full. We planned a special last couple of songs and I also really appreciated that he checked in with me during the last 30 minutes to make sure there was nothing else I wanted to hear. We were all super gross by the end of the night but had so many compliments about how much fun we all had! I would recommend these guys to anyone who needs a special event DJ.