Montage Salon and Spa

Geneva, Illinois · View map · Visit website

About Montage Salon and Spa

Montage Salon and Spa provides hair and makeup services in Geneva, Illinois. The company has been part of the wedding industry since 2008 and specializes in all things hair and makeup. A number of talented individual artists came together to form the team at Montage and to provide you with the most exquisite bridal team available.

Montage Salon and Spa offers high-quality service options to each couple. The team is willing to save you time by traveling to the location of your choice. Of course, you are always welcome to join them in their salon at any time and everything will be handled with just as much attention to detail. Bridal party packages are available upon request and customized for each group. Services include:

• Consultations

Linda
Featured
Linda

Married on 07/26/2014

Kristen saved the day! My originally contracted Make Up Artist was a disaster and ended up cancelling with only 30 days to go to my wedding. One call to Kristen and she quickly re-arranged her ... Read more schedule to fit my event in. She is a lifesaver and truly easy to work with. Beyond that, her work is fantastic and she created the softest, most beautiful look for my wedding. Big kudos to her. She is wonderful. I would recommend Montage Salon and Spa to anyone.

Cori
Cori

Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing Hair/Makeup

Kristen and Katie at Montage Salon were the best. They helped to create the perfect look for my wedding day. I didn’t have a bridal party, however I had 7 family members who wanted to have their hair ... Read more and makeup done also. When I told Kristen this, she very calmly figured out the schedule and made it all work. There was an issue a few days before the wedding with where the other seven people would be getting ready and Kristen helped me figure everything out. The day of the wedding, everyone was finished on time and looked beautiful. Kristen and Katie did an amazing job and I would highly recommend hiring them as your hair and makeup team.

C
Carolyn

Married on 10/20/2018

Carolyn/Bride

I cannot recommend Montage enough! They were at the house before the sun came up to help us start getting ready for my wedding. They were patient, efficent and so sweet. Kristen was a breeze to work ... Read more with and had great communication, even in the months leading up. Everyone loved their hair and makeup, all because of these wonderful ladies!