Montaluce Winery

Dahlonega, Georgia · View map · Visit website

About Montaluce Winery

Montaluce Winery is a wedding venue, vineyard, and restaurant located in Dahlonega, Georgia. Their sprawling vineyard, mountain views, and beautiful facilities provide a stunning and unique backdrop for wedding photos that you and your loved ones will cherish. The staff at Montaluce Winery works closely with all their couples to ensure that every detail is accounted for and perfect. They also provide on-site catering and bar services so there’s no stress to find additional vendors for dinner and drinks.

Facilities and Capacity

Montaluce Winery is a grand venue for weddings of every size, from intimate gatherings to larger celebrations. The maximum occupancy is 200. Couples can choose from spaces both indoors and out, and create an ambiance that is unique to them. In addition to your actual wedding day, Montaluce Winery is ideal for hosting showers, engagement parties, and rehearsal dinners as well. The facility provides parking and valet, and is wheelchair accessible. Montaluce Winery has wireless internet throughout.

The event planning team at Montaluce Winery is passionate about creating your ideal celebration, so they work closely with you or your wedding planner on every piece of the day. They offer event rentals and decor, and provide all dishware and barware necessary. Montaluce Winery specializes in creating memorable plated meals for wedding guests, and also offers hors d'oeuvres and bar services. Couples can choose cash or open bar, and house, speciality, or premium liquor, wine and beer. A champagne toast and signature drinks are also offered.

24 Reviews for Montaluce Winery

24 Montaluce Winery Reviews

J
Featured
Jessie

Married on 06/24/2018

Literally amazing from our very first impromptu venue visit all the way up until our wedding day! Very quick and responsive to any questions or issues I had in the months leading up to my wedding, ... Read more both by email & phone. We started out with Jessie as our wedding coordinator, and even used her for our tasting. About 2 months before my wedding, a new wedding coordinator took her place and I was briefly terrified. But, I DEFINITELY didn't need to be. Katie (the overall event coordinator for Montaluce) helped me out in the interim between the switch & she's lovely. I met Shelby (the new wedding coordinator) at my wedding rehearsal and she blew it out of the park. She is amazing. Totally on top of everything. On my wedding day, she took care of literally everything and I didn't have to worry about anything -- other than not falling down as I walked down the aisle! Shelby & the entire staff at Montaluce made my wedding day utterly perfect. I could not have asked for a better venue for my wedding.

H
Haley

Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing amazing amazing

WOW. Wow is honestly the only thing there is to say about the service Montaluce provided my husband and I (+ our family and friends) for our wedding. Everything was absolutely superb. The staff were ... Read more incredibly accommodating and kind, the food was beyond delicious, and Shelby literally blew us away. No stone was left unturned- even the smallest details were perfectly executed. I am so type A, and Shelby was always so patient and literally did a perfect job the day of. It ended up raining on our day and we had to move to the wine production room, and honestly, it was more beautiful than outside would have been. It was so romantic and intimate and I'm actually so happy it rained and forced us to move. It was the most amazing ceremony space. We have had endless texts, calls, and conversations with guests who said not only was the wedding beautiful, but that it was the prettiest wedding/most perfect wedding they had ever attended. Multiple guests said it was the best food they have ever tasted. One guest made a point to tell me that “they had tried to find something to critique, but they could not find a single thing wrong with anything.” From the moment I walked into Montaluce, I knew it had to be the place I married my best friend. Well, now that the “I do’s” are done, I can easily tell you that was the best decision I could have ever made. Montlauce made our dream wedding possible. So to the chef, kitchen staff, wait staff, bar staff, set up/break down staff, security, Katie, and especially Shelby who treated us like royalty and corrected my florist’s mistakes when they refused to... THANK YOU. Thank you for all of you hard work and kindness throughout this entire process. Literally, my florist forgot multiple items and Shelby knew I was so upset. When they refused to return, Shelby literally went around and found ways to correct their mistakes for me. This team was a pleasure to work with. We loved every moment. So if you can swing getting married here- DO IT!!

T
Taylor

Married on 04/13/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Our wedding at Montaluce last weekend was truly the best weekend of my life. Montaluce and their staff truly made it such a smooth process. The venue itself is beautiful, and the guests are still ... Read more raving about how good the food was! Shelby, the coordinator was an angel on earth (but she runs a tight ship to make sure everything is perfect!) I honestly can’t think of a single thing that could have been better. I wish we could get married 1000 more times just to do it at this venue!