Montana Wildflower Weddings

Roberts, Montana · View map

About Montana Wildflower Weddings

Looking for a unique, stunning outdoor wedding venue for your ceremony and reception? You’ve come to the right place. We are a professional, full service provider of event coordination dedicated to creating the ultimate, carefree preparation for your next event.

We’re glad you found us and would love to connect with you. Please call 406.446.4933 and we’ll help answer any questions, compile a free quote, or reserve your date today.

406.446.4933

montanawildflowerweddings@gmail.com

10 Reviews for Montana Wildflower Weddings

10 Montana Wildflower Weddings Reviews

S
Samantha

Married on 09/03/2017

I don't even have words for how incredible this venue and staff are. When everyone warns you about how fast the big day goes by, they aren't lying. So naturally as the bride, I started to forget ... Read more little details. The staff was so attentive and any little thing I would start to worry about was met with an "I'm on it. Sip your mimosa and relax. It's handled." It was amazing. I couldn't have gotten through the day without them. And every dream I'd written or drawn out for decor was brought to life and looked even more stunning than I'd ever imagined. Couldn't recommend a more gorgeous venue to brides!! ????

N
Nicole

Married on 06/10/2017

Hands down amazing. Any couple that is looking for a country setting venue, you need to book with Montana Wildflower. Not only do you get an amazing mountain view venue, you get an amazing staff to ... Read more work with. They are experience in making your day flawless as they did mine. All of my guests couldn't stop complimenting the venue to me and my husband. I made the best choice by choosing Montana Wildflower! Plus the photos we were able to capture with the Beartooths in the background will be cherished forever!

Paige
Paige Sadowski

Married on 08/26/2016

Amazing Venue and Great Team

I cannot say enough great things about Lindsey, Crystal and the whole team. They had great communication throughout the whole process and the venue itself was stunning. They provided a great vendor ... Read more list and were very helpful leading up to and the day of. The barn is gorgeous and makes for a stunning reception, especially with the farm tables. The grounds have wonderful ceremony options and lots of beautiful places for guests to explore. I appreciated the transparency throughout the process. There were no surprises and it was a beautiful and stress free day we will cherish forever! 10/10 would recommend!!!