MontBleu Resort and Spa

Stateline, NV · View map · Visit website

About MontBleu Resort and Spa

MontBleu Resort and Spa is banquet hall wedding venue based in Stateline, Nevada. Set 54 miles from Reno/Tahoe International Airport, the venue offers a picturesque backdrop of the surrounding Sierra Nevada Range and the sparkling Lake Tahoe for wedding events and photographs.

Facilities and Capacity
MontBleu Resort and Spa can host up to 600 guests within its eight indoor event spaces. The venue also offers accommodations for couples and guests in its spacious suites and hotel rooms. Guests can enjoy a wet bar, a jacuzzi, and the spectacular view of Lake Tahoe. It also has great restaurants and bars, Onsen salon and spa, and Opal Ultra Lounge. The venue provides convenient transportation services for the wedding party.

MontBleu Resort and Spa offers several services for wedding ceremonies and receptions. These services include:

• Accommodations

6 MontBleu Resort and Spa Reviews

M
Melissa

Married on 07/21/2018

Denisse was amazing throughout our wedding planning. She was so patient and accommodating to our wedding needs. Denisse and her team made our wedding beautiful. It was put together so ... Read more perfectly....from our flowers, centerpieces, decorations, delicious food, drinks, wedding cake,and entertainment. All our guest loved the food and raved about the prime rib carving station. Some even said it was the best dinner buffet they have had. If you choose Montbleu, pick the dinner buffet. You and your guests will not be disappointed.

L
Liz and jared

Married on 10/14/2017

Denisse and her event staff set up the perfect reception. She was very responsive and accommodating to all our needs throughout the entire process. The food was amazing. We had chicken marsala, a ... Read more carving station with prime rib, roasted potatoes, multiple pasta salads, and fresh asparagus. All of our guests raved about how delicious the food was. Sometimes with buffet style, the food quality isnt as good...not with Montbleu...it was perfect. Also, the value of it all was much better than other venues in the area.

T
Tristan

Married on 08/01/2014

Patient and beautiful. When I first saw the ballroom I fell in love and knew that this had to be my venue for my reception. Though it was a little more expensive than what I was expecting, it was ... Read more worth it. Both Anna and Denisse were amazing with taking care of all of my questions and changes. They set up a tasting at a time of year when they usually do not do that so that I could make sure that the food for the reception was perfect. I am active duty military so it is hard for me to come home and I wanted to make sure the food was good long before the day of. Everyone ranted about how beautifully the reception room was set up and how great the food tasted. They did an amazing job and were very accommodating. They helped make this the best day of my entire life.