Montclair Studio

Montclair, New Jersey · View map · Visit website

About Montclair Studio

Montclair Studio is a high-bend, top-rated wedding photographer and videographer base in Montclair, New Jersey captures moments with passion. Their photography and cinematography will highlight all your most special wedding ay memories, from the giggles of flower girl to the loving tears of parents. Montclair Studio has over 10 years of esperience and specializes in unobtrusive, natural video and images that are vivid, modern and elegant. Their team’s primary objective is to provide superior quality wedding photography and cinematography to northern New Jersey at affordable prices.

Experience
Manager and owner Michael Gogean is a professional journalistic wedding photographer with over 10 years of photography experience. Michael loves capturing unique moments between couples, pushing his craft to create exceptional images.

Montclair Studio offers wedding photography and videography for the northern New Jersey area. Wedding services offered include the following:

• Engagement shoot

D
Featured
Danielle

Married on 06/02/2018

Out of all of the vendors we used for our recent wedding, Montclair Studio impressed me the most by far - hands down! First, Michael shot our engagement session for us back in June 2017 - my husband ... Read more and I had SO much fun that day, we were laughing with Michael the whole time. We then met with Michael and his team prior to our wedding to discuss some logistics and to ease my mind a bit because picking the right photographer was the most important decision for me in the whole wedding planning process. Pictures & videos last a lifetime and they are the only things to look back on once the day is *quickly* done. With that in mind, on our big day, we had two photographers and two videographers who all worked together seamlessly throughout the day. Their camaraderie did not go unnoticed because they made me and my entire wedding party feel at ease. They knew EXACTLY what shots to get, where to maneuver people, and it honestly didn't even feel like they were there half the time!! I've been in weddings where the photographers are yelling at each other, yelling at the bridal party, stressing the bride out, etc. and I did not feel ANY of that. They truly were all just absolutely wonderful to deal with. On top of everything, we received our pictures within the month as promised and they were GORGEOUS!! and they didn't miss one shot I wanted - not one. My family and friends can't stop talking about how beautiful the pictures came out, as well as how great they were to deal with on the day of the wedding. Beyond happy with our decision to use Montclair Studio as our photographers and videographers. We can't wait to see our videos when they are ready!!!! A million thank you's to Michael and team for a job well done!

A
Anette Barber

Getting married on 02/01/2021

Incredible!

It was such a beautiful experience to look back on my photos and see this high quality of work. Michael and Victor outdid themselves on our video and photo package and results that I was left ... Read more speechless. The day was effortless, the process smooth and the outcome was all I ever wanted my dream wedding to have. We had a beautiful personalized wedding and we now have beautiful personalized photos.

Allison
Allison Werner

Getting married on 03/03/2020

Beautiful images and amazing team

Montclair Studio is the best! Every member of Montclair Studios is very talented and their photography is perfection. They are very organized and communicate regularly prior to your event. Shan was ... Read more our photographer for our engagement photos in Central Park and our wedding. He is very professional and efficient. He captures every moment and his work is fantastic. He is also a lot of fun to work with! Our wedding photos are so beautiful and our guests were very impressed with their work