Monte Cristo Ballroom

Everett, Washington · View map · Visit website

About Monte Cristo Ballroom

Monte Cristo Ballroom is a wedding venue located in Everett, Washington that was originally built as a hotel in the late 1800s, hosting over 140 weddings in the past seven years. This facility is known for their all-inclusive packages and award-winning service that make the planning process fun and affordable.

Facilities and Capacity
Monte Cristo has seven distinctive rooms with a maximum capacity of 300 guests that are all exclusively yours for the day, allowing you to customize them as you wish. The ballroom comes with a main foyer and mezzanine/balcony area that can be used as an extension for a beautiful ceremony or grand reception that suits your vision. The VIP Lounge and Executive Bar & Lounge are beautifully decorated areas for relaxing and having cocktails with friends and family before your reception. You and your bridal party can use the two luxurious dressing rooms for getting ready with complimentary champagne and mimosas. The first room features several seating areas, personal mirrors, lounge access and a vanity, while the second room features a foosball table, Xbox and access to the mezzanine.

Both the inside and outside of this elegantly historic building are perfect for taking photos both before and after your celebration. Monte Cristo Ballroom truly offers everything you need in their packages, priding themselves on giving you an enjoyable and stress-free experience. Every person on each team will ensure that everything is flawlessly executed. Services include:

• Over 150 styles of high-quality and custom wedding dresses
  • Access to all rooms for 10 hours
  • Setup and cleanup by event staff
  • Photo booth with black and white and color photo strips
  • DJ and MC with expansive music database
  • On-site coordinator
  • Decor package with over 147 items for your use
  • Ceremony officiant

Cuisine
Monte Cristo employs culinary staff, bartenders and waitstaff that will guarantee nothing runs out no matter how many rounds you and your guests want. The executive chef has over 35 years of experience, offering top-selling appetizers, house-made signature salads and plated or buffet-style dinners. The chef and culinary team have adopted a French-American style of heavy dishes with personal flair, using fresh and high-quality ingredients to impress your guests.

132 Reviews for Monte Cristo Ballroom

132 Monte Cristo Ballroom Reviews

L
Featured
Leslie

Married on 02/25/2012

The Monte Cristo Ballroom was the perfect venue for my wedding. My husband and I had to plan the whole thing in only 6 weeks due to some family health issues but the Monte Cristo was very flexible and ... Read more helped us get everything rolling. The venue itself was beautiful and the set up crew was very helpful. The food was incredibly tasty--everyone loved the way it was presented, the large portions, and especially the flavor. The bar food buffet and the bridal party buffet was wonderful and great for all of the party and close family because there wasn't any time to eat before the ceremony. I docked them a star on professionalism because 2 weeks before the wedding, the person I was working with was let go. That said, Debra, the woman that was assigned to my event afterward was wonderful and very good at contacting me and getting back to me with answers. All in all, the Monte Cristo was a fantastic investment. I am the first of my friends to get married and the Monte Cristo helped me set a very high bar.

Karissa
Karissa

Getting married on 05/02/2020

An all inclusive event minus photography, floral, and cake. They even have their own bridal shop

Although this venue may not be the one for us, I highly recommend visiting it and seeing if its the one for you. I loved everything they had to offer and at 100 people, I would say that its a steal of ... Read more a deal. Anything over and your total will be adding up quickly. But the staff was great and I loved speaking with the chef and the tasting was delicious so I would definitely put this place on your checklist.

Laina
Laina

Married on 06/15/2019

Best decision of our lives!

My husband and I got married on 12.28.19 and choosing The Monte Christo Ballroom was the best decision of our lives! I work in the wedding industry as a wedding coordinator in Arizona, and had very ... Read more high expectations for our wedding. Hands down-- this is the classiest, place to have a wedding and the staff members are a dream to work with! We are still receiving comments on how gorgeous the venue was, how amazing the staff members were and how the whole night was perfect! Many said it was the best wedding they have ever been to! First, I can not say enough about our Coordinators Amy and Sarah! They were absolutely amazing to work with, they were on top of everything from day one, very responsive, and kept us updated throughout the process, and everything ran better that I could have expected on the day of. They made us, our family and friends feel at ease throughout our wedding day, checking on us frequently to make sure we had everything we needed. They are professional and make the wedding planning process so fun (we laughed a lot during our planning meeting!) They brought mimosas, fixed my veil and solved any problems that arose so I did not have to! I truly felt like they became a part of our family. Sarah also helped me find my DREAM wedding dress and veil at their store! Eric, our DJ was INCREDIBLE. He played the classiest music while guests arrived, through the ceremony, reception and kept the party going! Our guests didn't want to leave the dance floor! The food was amazing and the bartenders did a fabulous job! Highest of compliments to the chef and servers! Our wedding day experience went above and beyond our expectations and we have Amy, Sarah, Eric and the Monte Cristo Ballroom staff to thank - we are forever thankful and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for an amazing venue!