Monte Verde Inn

Foresthill, CA · View map · Visit website

About Monte Verde Inn

Monte Verde Inn is a 1936 Georgian-style manor house located in Foresthill, California. This full-service private boutique estate offers customizable packages to fit any couple. Monte Verde Inn provides couples looking for a beautiful country backdrop for their wedding the perfect place to create lifelong memories.

Facilities and Capacity
This historic estate can accommodate weddings with up to 220 guests for an outdoor ceremony and reception, or up to 80 guests for an indoor event in their manor house. Their outdoor venue includes six private acres of romantic gardens with pristine hedges and lawns, as well as a multitude of cedar, pine, and cypress trees. There’s also a vintage barn and a picturesque vineyard on the property.

Monte Verde Inn offers various packages for couples. They only host one event per day and their services for all couples include:

• Bridal suite
  • Glassware
  • Votives
  • Day of Coordination

Cuisine
Couples will enjoy Californian cuisine at Monte Verde Inn with a French-inspired style. All menus can be customized to fit the couples’ individual desires. Couples may choose from a plated meal or a buffet.

60 Reviews for Monte Verde Inn

60 Monte Verde Inn Reviews

Cayci
Featured
Cayci

Married on 11/10/2017

Cannot say enough...

The experience that we had at Monte Verde was completely beyond words. Lexi made our wedding so simple and was extremely helpful throughout the entire process. She made sure that everyone knew what ... Read more they needed to be doing (we did have some rowdy groomsmen :)) and everything went off exactly as it was supposed to. This was the perfect venue and perfect day. Thank you to all of the staff at MVI and I so highly recommend them for anyone looking for an intimate, beautiful venue in the Northern California foothills!

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn Breedwell

Married on 08/04/2018

Indescribably perfect experience!

My husband and I had our wedding here 8/4/18. It's hard to describe how perfect of a day it was. The venue is gorgeous and well maintained by the staff. It was the perfect setting for our special day. ... Read more I cannot describe how painless the planning process was with Lexi (coordinator). Everything is laid out very plainly and you can decide from there. But it is also as customizable as you could want. She is flexible and accommodating when need be, to ensure your wedding is exactly how you want it. The way they do their pricing makes it easy to understand where your money is going and the prices are very reasonable for what you are getting. The food was excellent. The cake from Divine Desserts was incredible, honestly the best cake I've ever had. People raved and almost all of it got eaten! The flowers were gorgeous. Everything turned out better than what I had anticipated. It was a completely stress-free day for me, I am sure thanks to Lexi's hard work at keeping any issues away from me. There is nothing I would change about their process, it truly guarantees you have the wedding of your dreams.

T
Tiffany

Married on 10/22/2016

Monte Verde Inn was an absolutely amazing venue. The ease of having everything included took a lot of the weight off my husband and I. On top of that, the location was perfect. We decided to have our ... Read more wedding in the fall, and the changing of the colors made for great photos. Tina (Wedding Coordinator) was super helpful. Not only did she answer every question I had, she got back to be quickly, she coordinated things for me, she and her team setup all of our wedding decor and signs on the day of, and she made sure everything ran smoothly. Having her throughout the process and on the day of, allowed for my husband and I to just enjoy our day with our family and friends. I couldn't have picked a better venue.