Monterey Touring Vehicles

Monterey, California · View map · Visit website

About Monterey Touring Vehicles

We have over 30 Classic and Vintage cars for rent in Monterey, California. Monterey Touring Vehicles prides itself on helping couples make a statement on their special day. Monterey Touring Vehicles is the perfect choice for arriving to your celebration in style! Please look online for our entire fleet of unique and beautiful cars.

Our fleet of classic cars offer the perfect addition to your special day. Imagine the possibilities! You can choose to drive the car yourself, have a family member shuttle you around or hire a chauffeur through us. Whatever you choose, your photos are surt to "pop" when you add a classic car to the backdrop!

Some answers to commonly asked questions:

• We do offer Chauffeur services for an additional fee
  • Four-hour minimum rental time (not inclusive of delivery out of the Monterey Peninsula)
  • MTV can deliver and pickup your vehicle for an additional fee
  • Must be 25 to rent the vehicles, and 21 to be an addtional driver
  • Privately owned fleet is located in Monterey, CA.
  • Vehicles can be delivered outside of the Monterey Peninsula for an addtional fee

Areas Covered

We are located on the Monterey Peninsula which boasts some of the most beautiful wedding destinations in the world: Carmel, Carmel Valley, Pebble Beach, Big Sur and Santa Cruz just to name a few! We are located about 120 South of San Francisco, and vehicles can be transported to other areas for an addtional fee.

1 Reviews for Monterey Touring Vehicles

1 Monterey Touring Vehicles Reviews

amber
amber

Married on 07/20/2019

Such a great touch

So happy with the look of the limo and working with Erin. Always quick in her response time. The vehicles are so unique. I will be coming back to rent a different vehicle next time my husband and I ... Read more visit. My only complaint is the third party hired driver. He did not follow my notes or maps I prepared for him. And he was uncomfortable driving the limo. But overall I loved the limo and would recommend it for anyone!!

Monterey Touring Vehicles FAQ