Montilios

Brockton, MA · View map · Visit website

About Montilios

Montilio's of Boston, a premier bakery and cake shoppe, is a combination of family history,
European traditions, and a desire to create the best. For more than 50 years, Montilio's
has continually provided not only the pastries you request daily, but world-class wedding
cakes as well.

The European recipes for French and Italian cakes and pastries were an instant success
when introduced to Quincy, Massachusetts, the original location. Over the years,
Montilio's has built it's reputation on quality ingredients and impeccable workmanship.

Additionally, George Montilio has firmly established himself as an extraordinarily creative
cake designer. His confections have been presented to visiting dignitaries, US Presidents,
and major corporations using Montilio's trademark of imagination and flair.

Montilio's Baking Elegant Wedding Cakes Since 1947

350 Reviews for Montilios

350 Montilios Reviews

C
Featured
Cheryl

Married on 10/20/2013

Cake was amazing! Looked and tasted incredible! Read more Cake was amazing! Looked and tasted incredible!

Stephanie
Stephanie

Married on 08/24/2019

Best cake ever

Montilios helped me put together the most amazing cake for my wedding. They staff was very patient with me trying to decide what style and flavors I should go with. And my guests thought it was ... Read more delicious. We did a confetti cake for one layer and my sister and girlfriends that joined me for the tasting loved the chantilly, we added that as another.

Andrea
Andrea Smith

Married on 07/21/2019

Wonderful customer service, beautiful cake

Our cake tasting was wonderful. We were given multiple options and given recommendations based on our wants and needs. A month before the wedding when we realized our cake wasn’t big enough for the ... Read more number of guests we had, a 5 minute conversation had the issue resolved. They delivered the cake quickly and let the other vendors do their work. Our cake looked exactly like what we wanted and tasted even more delicious- we opted for the tuxedo and champy flavors, and both were amazing.